Kinky and a bit rough roleplay

Hi everyone,

My OH once told me that she have an abduction/kidnaping fantasy. I know it's kind of a widespread fantasy, but it's kind of taboo any way. We're tinking of some roleplay around that. Does anyone have done those kind of roleplay? How did it went?

Thanx!

Hi there,

I myself had this fantasy.

My husband and I discussed it, set everything up including roughly what would happen, where it would happen, specific words he would say so I would know it was him etc. The only thing we didnt set up was when.

I knew it was going to happen and where it would happen, I just didnt know when. Very sexy always being on edge.

Lets just say it was a fantastic evening. But have the conversation before and be extremely clear with the how, what and where before hand.

Have fun :)

It's a huge fantasy for many to be that helpless in a safe environment and just to be "taken" by someone in power. The taboo side of it all is a turn on for some too. You can try lots of different scenarios and scenes.

we do a lot of classroom type role plays where I will be the teacher/professor and she will be the student and I have my way. But In a lot of these kidnap type role plays you will need to make sure you have strong communication and let your partner know a lot of information but hold back on some. I would suggest to take in what synergy said and find a secure and known location but maybe hold back on a date/time just to keep your partner on their toes. Stalking fantasies are similar and you can text a partner "I'm watching you" etc and build up a lot of suspense even when your not around. Have fun and remember to discuss everything from a safety word to limits before exploring anything with power roles

I gladly give my partner 100% consent to do with me what he wants and I would even fight him off to make him push to get what he wants more and more and only if it gets too much do I tell him to stop which is one promise that he made me make. I don't have a problem with really rough role play though and I do find it a massive turn on for me and it gives me a big rush in a good way.

It is quite a taboo thing. I'd go with what Synergy said in that they'd know it was going to happen, just not the exact moment. As long as you agree beforehand how far you can go, it's all fair game from there.

I totally agree with you guys. We've been doing some light and moderate bdsm stuff and communication is key. It will indeed need to be all talked out before it happens. And I like the "not knowing when" idea. Maybe not for a first time just to make sure everything goes well. Than you for the comments

I read somewhere that if you are going to get rough use a green, amber, red safeword as they are easy to remember, amber being getting a bit too rough before being quite ready, red stop immediately, no need for green usually if you already talked about it earlier.