Kinky ideas

Just wondered if anyone had any new kinky ideas to try in the bedroom. Solo or with a partner. ;)

Depends what you're into and not into really.

Anal....bondage...bdsm

Bit of everything really

My wife and I just ordered some items to explore her submissive side with pet play. E.g collar, butt plug tail etc. Not sure how it will turn out yet but some might consider that a little kinky. Might be worth a try and LH sell plenty of the things needed

MandC1989 wrote:

Depends what you're into and not into really.

Anal....bondage...bdsm

+1. So many kink options, I’m sure we would be able to give you some more helpful suggestions if we had a better idea what you like to try first?

All of my kinky ideas are solo, but I’m not sure if they’re really applicable.

Armpit licking, clean but no deodorant, trust me!

Off the top of my head: Flogging, spanking, paddling, caning, whipping, punching, slapping, ultra violence, rope bondage, chain bondage, predicament bondage, shackles, silk ties, pallet wrap, mummification, vac bed, hoods, masks, role play, fabric fetish, body part worship, Dominance/submission, Master or Mistress/Slave, service, humiliation, degradation, forced orgasms, orgasm denial, watersport, scat play, scarification, needles, cutting, blood play, sploshing, fire play, wax play, ice, temperature play, cupping, integration, age play, pet play, abduction play, home invasion play, blindfolds, food, balloons......

Without knowing what you are into, what you aren’t into and what you have tried, it’s a bit hard to narrow it down

Anal, From her to you. Its amazing, Trust me

Tommyfoxxy wrote:

Just wondered if anyone had any new kinky ideas to try in the bedroom. Solo or with a partner. ;)

Have you tried some solo anal play!? That can get quite addictive!!

kelly_michelle wrote:

Off the top of my head: Flogging, spanking, paddling, caning, whipping, punching, slapping, ultra violence, rope bondage, chain bondage, predicament bondage, shackles, silk ties, pallet wrap, mummification, vac bed, hoods, masks, role play, fabric fetish, body part worship, Dominance/submission, Master or Mistress/Slave, service, humiliation, degradation, forced orgasms, orgasm denial, watersport, scat play, scarification, needles, cutting, blood play, sploshing, fire play, wax play, ice, temperature play, cupping, integration, age play, pet play, abduction play, home invasion play, blindfolds, food, balloons......

Without knowing what you are into, what you aren’t into and what you have tried, it’s a bit hard to narrow it down

*adds a few more things to the list*

I'm big on kink, but there were a couple of things there I didn't know. That goodness for google!

Tommyfoxxy wrote:

Bit of everything really

Peeing Fun from just watching each other to helping each other, It can help you feel closer so when you get in the bedroom you can feel more open with each other as its a very intimate thing.

Id agree, peeing can be fun. just dont make too much mess!

I’m into solo play, please share, anal play, kink, dress up, nothing pain related though ;)

Knight1119 please share

Knight1119 wrote:

All of my kinky ideas are solo, but I’m not sure if they’re really applicabl

Please share i'd love to hear them im all up for kinky solo

teacake wrote:

Tommyfoxxy wrote:

Bit of everything really

Peeing Fun from just watching each other to helping each other, It can help you feel closer so when you get in the bedroom you can feel more open with each other as its a very intimate thing.

This sounds like a bit of fun thanks ;)

Hi Tommyfoxxy, my kinky ideas involve my deluxe teddy babe doll.

Ahh I see I don’t have one of them

I can’t be without mine, she’s great.