Kinky night away

Whoā€™d a thought it!

Seems like a fantastic way to spend a night or two!

I think this fits the requirements nicely! But most of you will need to add some travel time :rofl:

I have stayed there - hot tub room, ocean view, etcā€¦ but I am not affiliated to this in any way.

1 Like

Love this thread.
Something like this is just what Iā€™m afterā€¦ Going to investigate :star_struck:

Likewise cupcakes, I think this is fab too as thereā€™s nothing better than hotel sex, I just love it and thankfully the OH is well up for it. Trouble is now we have to use a small bag to carry our toys, heelsand sexy lingerie.
Weā€™ve contemplated cottages with hot tubs but the final cost seems far more than a classy hotel with a spa.
Looking forward to further suggestions, but a nice one is St. Brides Hotel, Saundersfoot.
Enjoy all :heart:

1 Like

Was making similar plans for a weekend away with the wife.

Actually have one booked for march. Canā€™t say iā€™m feeling optimistic about it.

Also waiting for the time we are allowed to see live music events again.

Thereā€™s one Iā€™m eyeing up at the moment for a night away. Itā€™s Ā£240!

They are still taking bookings currently.
I canā€™t wait to go, looks amazing!

We do often do that at home.

Itā€™s just, when you have young kids it can be tricky.
Baby is often up quite late when weā€™re in the mood but have to wait until he goes to sleep.
Sometimes, half way through - our toddler often wakes up around 1/2am and wants a cuddle.
Also we have older kids so have to keep the noise down.

We just donā€™t feel free to do whatever we want.
Which is fine, we can manage - but I like to get away for odd nights when we can to have a total relaxed evening and not have to worry about the kids.

You know Iā€™ve never actually been camping ā€¦ Thereā€™s a thought :wink: we could be at it like animals in the woods :laughing:

2 Likes

Nevermind a kinky night away, Iā€™d love a night awayā€‹:joy:

4 Likes

Whenever we go away I always pack the lube and my OHā€™s vibrator. Never know when we are going to need it :crazy_face:

OMG - MrCupc8kes has just surprised me and told me that he has booked a night away at a secret dungeon for us in March. It is full of kinky, fun equipment :smiling_imp:
So excited and glad to have something to look forward to!

4 Likes

Where???

2 Likes

Amsterdam has always been good :sweat_drops:

1 Like

@TickleHer
Here
Iā€™m making soooooo many plansā€¦ Mwahahaha!

@tomrandom84 Iā€™ve been to Amsterdam dam quite a few times but never really checked out whatā€™s on offer in this respect.
(only been for smoking purposes)

Is there any places you can recommend for my next visit?
We had booked to go at end of Jan but it got cancelled :sob:

Sounds amazing! Would love to do something like that but donā€™t think weā€™re at that level yet! Hope bloody COVID doesnā€™t scupper your plans!

1 Like

Iā€™m not really sure we are at this level yet but itā€™s a dam good place to start :smiling_imp:
Itā€™s not shared, itā€™s just a private place for the duration of your stay. It is thoroughly cleaned in between stays so hopefully it will be able to remain open :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Fingers crossed! Make sure you give us a detailed account of your stay! :blush:

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™m allowed.
My last detailed post was edited by mod :see_no_evil:
So Iā€™m trying not to break the rules :innocent:

1 Like

Cant wait for the update!!