Kinky night away

Hi, We are looking for recommendations for a kinky night away in England. We have a couple of nights shortly without the kids which we can make up for being on lock down 😉. We are looking for somewhere either a remote lodge where we can be outside uninterrupted or decadent hotel which is suitable for exploring each others sexual pleasures and will add to the experience. Any tips or recommendations or ideas would be appreciated.

4 Likes

I've seen the Crazy Bear group before and their rooms look amazing and we've been tempted - but they're not cheap! I would recommend the wooden lodges with hot tubs, very comfortable although they're usually packed in so outside might not be so interrupted. That said, the area around the hot tubs are usually secluded so you don't need to rule out outdoors as long as you weren't planning on making too much noise.

1 Like

Me and the girlfriend was looking at this before lockdown and never ended up getting away we liked the idea of a private lodge with a hot tub. When looking we come across a page which I wish I had saved now but it was advertising hotels based for sexual pleasures some of which had rooms done up for extra kinks to enhance play and your experience based on fantasy’s and BDSM, I think there was one in high Wycombe and Brighton that I can remember but there was others around the country to might be worth looking into.

1 Like

Hey there, me and my super sexy OH have stayed over at the Crazy Bear in Beaconsfield, amazing hotel, the rooms are all different and incredibly sexy! We have eaten there and had cocktails many times, also attended their masquerade ball, all great experiences, some of the suites have mirrors on the ceiling if you enjoy that view! Most of the rooms have copper baths at the end of the beds with separate large wet rooms. It isn't cheap but you can get deals on Groupon and bookingdotcom, but don't skimp on your sex life its all worth every penny! X

3 Likes

The who da thought it, is very good.

Following this with interest.. anyone have recommendations further north?

That place looks great! Will definitely give that a try!

I must admit I've been looking for something like this for me and my husband but didn't have the faintest idea where to even start. Definitely going to look into it since we spent our wedding Anniversary in lockdown with our 3 children.

Thanks for your feedback. Yes this is one of the hotels I spotted online. great to hear your feedback. The photos of the rooms look awesome so will get it booked up and share my feedback once we have a weekend away from the kids and have tested it out.

We can't wait to get a few nights away too! My OH works in A&E so she had to move out for 10 weeks over lock down while I stayed home with the kids, no contact for us :-(, we have alot of catching up to do!! If anyone else spots any amazing sexy hotels please share! Px

some to try, not been to them all but been researching for a while now. You will have to find the links as dont like posting links.
Essandemm
The lair brighton
The brighton dungeon
Secret dungeon high wycombe
That should get you started for ideas, well a themed one anyway if thats your thing

6 Likes

:eyes: following this thread!

A dungeon would be too much for us. But really interested in a kinky and romantic get away!

The lodge sounds great especially with some private outdoor space too.

Themed rooms sound fun too!

Anyone got any more suggestions?

Malmaison and Hotel du Vin hotels have quite sexy interior, they also do good offers with food and cocktails so you don’t have to leave all weekend.

1 Like

Did a bit of research and found loads of choices for what we’re after. Some are pricey but guess that’s to be expected. A few definitely added to bucket list! Worth it for a night maybe as part of a longer trip.

My favourite is The Witchery in Edinburgh :heart_eyes::mage::european_castle:

There’s so many choices, reckon it’s best to pick where you want to travel and see what’s around there. But these are some worth travelling to!

See more

The Witchery
Luxury Boutique Gothic
Link: https://www.thewitchery.com
Prices from: £395pn

Yorebridge House
Luxury rooms with hot tubs
Link: https://www.yorebridgehouse.co.uk/rooms/nishiki/

Brimstone at Langdale
Luxury Cabins
Link: https://www.brimstonehotel.co.uk
Prices from: £285pn

Cotswold House Hotel & Spa
Open fires and private hot tubs
Link: https://www.cotswoldhouse.com

Such a sucker for large baths, four poster beds, open fires etc!

4 Likes

Have you tried the crazy bear group, I’m tempted to book up once we can arrange childcare, rooms ar exactly what we are after. I’ve looked at loads of lodges but all are more than 1 night booking and I doubt I’ll manage to get longer away with the mrs. Also we have previously booked a cheap travelodge on the side of a motorway. The mrs gets turned on by this and it’s never that far away so easy to arrange than a long distance travel.

1 Like

@Adventurous_Married_Couple i agree, we have no kids, but have had a great break at the local Novotel 5 miles up the road! Often it’s just the change of scenery that fires up the imagination and enthusiasm!

Oh my god the witchery looks utterly amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: might have start putting the pennies away to splurge one day.

2 Likes

@Cassiiim with you, the witchery looks AMAZING.
Also the Brimstone looks great too, being in Manchester, that’s not far from me and the lake district is romantic in itself.

1 Like

Just before lock down me and wifey had a night at Who’d have thought it in Kent, can definitely recommend! Super sexy bedroom with mirror on the ceiling and jacuzzi bath! Erotic artwork and mood lighting. A super sexy little break, definitely check this place out guys! Xx

2 Likes

For anyone looking at secluded lodges we found a place we really really want to go to called log house holidays in Cirencester it looks stunning and they have hot tubs and fires and a lake and rowing boats and loads of outdoor space and only 8 cabins around 2 miles of lake :slightly_smiling_face: not cheap tho lol

Oh and you can take dogs and I think from memory can order massage at the cabin and things too :relaxed:

3 Likes