Kinky

Dear All

My wife and I stumbled, by happy accident, upon Lovehoney on a internet search for sexy, bondage and other items including clothing.

She is a willing and eager, sensuous 'sub' with a domination and bondage fantasy to my happy to please and be pleased, masterful 'dom'.

Whilst we do not need anything to make passionate love, we like to change tunes from time to time with erotic games, which can only be exciting and life-enhancing for us both!

Having now purchased items from Lovehoney and been impressed by its customer service, which can only inspire confidence in anyone using their site, it seemed a good move to join the community.

To be helpful. we may well review the items we purchase. Whilst any reviews made will express both of our general thoughts on products, they will include our subdom perspectives in our use of them.

Happy days!

James X

Welcome aboard mate !

Welcome - look forward to any reviews x

Welcome to Lovehoney! I'm sure you'll find things here that you hadn't even thought about before and theres some things that can give you loads of new experiences in the bedroom! :)

Hello and welcome :)

Hi and welcome to lovehoney. Hope you are enjoying ur purchases so far.

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Hi welcome to the forum

Hello and welcome :)

Hello and welcome

Hi and welcome!

hello and welcome along

Hi & welcome!

Hi there and Welcome James. and Enjoy.

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Hello there and welcome x

Hellooo & welcome to the forums ^_^

Hi and welcome!