kissing when you have cum in your mouth

Years ago i was with a girl who surprised me when after took my load in her mouth she then kissed me.

Now i found this an amazing turn on both due to the act and the surprise... has anyone else experienced this or performed it and got the same thrill?

Also does it have a specific name it's referred to or is it just a cum-swap?

I've since changed partners and subsequent girls aren't that keen... any thoughts?

I thought it was called snow-balling but I could be wrong...

Yeah snow balling. I love it but my OH has a phobia of his cum lol

A phobia? Surely that must be fun when all is said and done... or is it an excuse to avoid the wet patch ha ha

He doesn't mind the wet patch but won't even go down if he's cum on there, but he's getting better, he can go down when he's cum in there, and can cuddle if I have cum on me. He will never put even the tiniest bit near his mouth though lol

I wonder if i'm in the rare breed or if many others would like it given the chance?

I had a friend who'd admitted he liked it but I haven't known many men that way so not sure if it's common or not

Ive kissed my OH on the lips but not a good old snog

The thought doesn't appeal to either of us I don't think

Most of my ex's hated it but I've kissed my guy properly after swallowing- he doesn't seem to mind at all! No actual cum swapping though....

I would love to try this with my hubby but not sure he would x

Im sure he'd love it audriana why not try it and then tell me about it sometime x x

I've done that before sunshine when my girl has squirted x x

This actually sounds pretty hot,unfortunately even the taste of pre cum is a no no for my OH so no BJ at all,pleanty of kissing and licking in that area but thats it,would love at times just to slide in to her mouth but cant see it happening anytime soon,any tips/suggestions??

I tried this once and my husband nearly had a heart attack! He won't try it lol

Both me and my OH are open to this and do indulge if we're both in the mood :)

I must admit it's something that needs to be done in the heat of the moment and wouldn't consider going through with it if it was a solo mission

Del8 wrote:

This actually sounds pretty hot,unfortunately even the taste of pre cum is a no no for my OH so no BJ at all,pleanty of kissing and licking in that area but thats it,would love at times just to slide in to her mouth but cant see it happening anytime soon,any tips/suggestions??

Have you tried flavoured lube?

we did this all the time, its super hot!! ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

amiss wrote:

we did this all the time, its super hot!! ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I was ment to write * my brain is not working today*

We do this all the time, its super hot!!

HI Y and F,have actually got some with last order and was thinking it might just actually work this weekend,fingers crossed,be ggggggreattttttt haha