Knicker vibrator

Hi

I have bought a couple of knicker vibrators recently and don’t have any luck with them, they never stay in place even though I bought one with a magnet. I always find they come out and end up on the outer

Is it just me?

3 Likes

No it’s not just you.

We’ve tried 2 or 3 designs and, for the reasons you describe and the unreliability of the wireless control systems, my wife found them irritating and frustrating rather than stimulating or exciting.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s just you, wearable vibes can be really tricky.

Tighter underwear may help or even tights to help keep the fabric of the underwear from moving too much.

It could be worth having a look through your knickers and finding ones with the smallest openings as possible (that will still fit the toy).

If you are good at sewing, it might be possible to modify the gusset of the knickers in some way to allow you to close the gusset which might stop the toy from slipping out.

Not doing anything too energetic while wearing the toy will also help.

When it comes to the magnetic ones, they are only as good as the strength of the magnet. But also be aware of what clothing you have on over the top so that the magnet isn’t catching or rubbing on anything or attracted by other metallic elements (and therefore moving).

2 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum and great first post too!

The last ting anyone wants is their knicker vibrator falling out while doing the weekly shop! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

*splutters tea all over the cat so he’s now grey & brown, not grey & white… *

1 Like

That’d be hilarious if your kitty is called Mr Earl Grey :joy:

1 Like

Sadly not, he’s named after the Buddha of Long Life…

1 Like

Ooo interesting name choice

1 Like

Middle name is Caleb which is a Hebrew name meaning dog-like or bold. Because he is. Whistle on him & he comes galloping (as fast as is possible for a nigh-on 17 y/o cat) down the stairs. His sister was named after the Liberator from Sorrow Buddha & had the middle name Gethin. It’s a Welsh name meaning dark-skinned or swarthy because her paw pads were dark

1 Like

What great and meaningful names you’ve chosen for your pets, love it!

My dog is called Tucker cause that’s the name he came with haha :joy:

2 Likes

If I could s share photos, I would but I’m not at that level yet. Quite how I got talking about my cats in, a thread titled “knicker vibrator…”

1 Like

Hahaha makes an interesting turn of events! :joy:

1 Like