Ladies, does your bloke know how much you use your toys or play alone?

and any new squeeze

LOL@ squeeze , never heard that before

must get out more

What can I say, I'm a cuddle monster

*Squeezes*

eeeergh ive been squeezed.....im of to eat have a great time everyone

MsEllie wrote:

My ex partner knew I had toys and used them alone. In the end after 8 years together and several married things were going downhill between us and he decided to lock all my toys away in an attempt to deprive me.

Crumbs! That's a bit extreme.

MsEllie wrote:

*backs away slowly*

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

MsEllie wrote:

My ex partner knew I had toys and used them alone. In the end after 8 years together and several married things were going downhill between us and he decided to lock all my toys away in an attempt to deprive me.

Crumbs! That's a bit extreme.

I wont go into the gorey details, but lets just say thats the most tame thing he did.

MsEllie wrote:

*backs away slowly*

CUDDLES *pounces*

grabs ellie in a squeeze...see how it feels

*squeals happily*

\o/

lol ellie im in a net cafe ,,,cant continue the joke but i will be online at the weekend, i must confess i dont know the sub dom thing but i do like a laugh i only post for a laugh...and youve got humour by the bucket

g night ellie

Night Darlin

misslizzy wrote:

I NEVER use toys on my own am I normal ha ha ha!

I just do it the good old fashioned way - with my hands lol. We reserve toys especially for when we are together. x

I'm actually the opposite, I save toys for when I'm by myself or at least don't let my OH use them on me, just let him watch. He always used to use toys on me but it's something we grew out of. If I'm honest I kinda didn't enjoy it that much because he was just TOO good if you can believe it. The orgasms were so intense they weren't that enjoyable!

I'm a cuddle monster to Ellie Lol I love a good squeeze

My hubby knows I have them we use them together and he knows I use them alone

( just doesn't realise just how much tho lol )

My ex also didn't like me using them Ellie he was not the nicest guy but like a young idiot I thought I could help him change by showing him he had someone who cared about him I put up with a lot of things I know I shouldn't but the turning point was him throwing my collection in the bin needless to say I bind him too and never looked back lol xxx

sounds like you did the right thing hellkat

Advantage of being on your own, able to play with what and when you choose

oh im not affraid to admit it, as i play with my toys by myself and my OH using on me two, its a great turn on for both of us, or ill do it while he's at work but text him about what im doing and how im doing it, this turns him on so much asoon as he get back from work he likes to watch me and help me and this is the same as me doing it do him :D

My missus has certain toys she likes to use alone and certain toys we use together - she's particularly fond her her BASIC egg and doesn't want that to be an 'us' toy but we have a couple of glass dildos we use together and a couple of buttplugs that we both used for the first time the other day which resulted in a record time orgasm from her!
I don't necessarily have a problem with her using toys especially since we are long distance but I do get sad sometimes wishing I could be there to use them with her

On the flipside..are women aware of how often their men masturbate (with toys or otherwise)?

yes, twice a day keeps the dr away xx

as often as possible

My partner is fully aware of how often I use my toys, just as I'm aware of how often he masturbates! I guess we're pretty lucky in that we both find it sexy to know that we each have our 'own' sexuality besides the sex we have together. Like TTurtle we have toys that are 'us' toys and toys that I just use by myself (usually the ones that are a bit awkward to use as a couple!)

He has no idea. We often use toys toogether and I think he likes to think I use them.. I'd never let myself get caught though!! I used one infront of him once and we had a race to see who could make themself come first which was amazing, but would not do it all the time.. too scary!