Ladies, Fleshlight for husband?

I'm just looking to get myself a new vibrator to travel with and think I have made my mind up on that part. My husband doesn't have any toys of his own and I know he wanks a lot and uses my Hitachi from time to time so I thought I would order him a Fleshlight, as I think he would use it. Girls who have bought one for their partner, what did he think and does he use it?

Interested in male PoV at all?

My boyfriend has used the Fleshlight Original and the Flight Pilot and he loves the texture of the Pilot, but the original is too smooth and bland for him.

Guy here.

Are you wanting this to be a surprise for him? My inital thought is to talk to him about it so that you can select something he likes the look of. The fleshlight series has so many different versions there is a lot to choose from.

My first instinct would be to try a tenga egg before going onto something like a fleshlight. The cost of a fleshlight can be pretty steep. A fleshlight is more of an investment piece, not just with money but also with cleaning and care time.

I had an original fleshlight also and the care and maintenance wern't worth the sensations it delivered.

I had one of the first ones the 'Ice Maden'? a clear see through one that she could watch me shooting. I agree that the maintainance could be a bit of a chore, especialy the drying and dusting.

But fun.

Enjoy x

BrumGuy wrote:

I had one of the first ones the 'Ice Maden'? a clear see through one that she could watch me shooting. I agree that the maintainance could be a bit of a chore, especialy the drying and dusting.

But fun.

Enjoy x

I love that idea. Does the material still feel the same?

In the end ordered my hubby the Fleshlight Ice Lady as I liked the idea of watching him shoot in it. He was surrised I'd bought it him but was definately interested so we gave it a try together an it certainly did the trick and gave him his orgasm. He said hes used it a couple of times since this week so it must definately must be a step up on his hand!