Ladies knickers

Thanks for your support, I thought I was an odd ball enjoying wearing ladies underwear, In fact I have told the OH to order me some more.

old git wrote:

Thanks for your support, I thought I was an odd ball enjoying wearing ladies underwear, In fact I have told the OH to order me some more.

Good for you. If you both enjoy it then do it.

Terri JJ. I have some 'mantyhose' They're crotchless and foot less, and feel, well sort of diferent under levis. ;)  I do like them with a thong though.

BrumGuy wrote:

old git wrote:

Terri JJ. I have some 'mantyhose' They're crotchless and foot less, and feel, well sort of diferent under levis. ;) I do like them with a thong though.

Mantyhose ? Never heard of them but they sound intriguing - will have to investigate ! ;)

Terri JJ wrote:

BrumGuy wrote:

old git wrote:

Terri JJ. I have some 'mantyhose' They're crotchless and foot less, and feel, well sort of diferent under levis. ;) I do like them with a thong though.

Mantyhose ? Never heard of them but they sound intriguing - will have to investigate ! ;)

I think it was a marketing thing, a play on words. Pantyhose for men Mantyhose! But without feet they will fit even 6 foot plus giants like me. ;) x

Hey Terri JJ ive just read your post and i do really like it and im liking you too love???,Im into wearing all types of underwear & lingerie which includes a couple of crotchless bodystockings.I have in red and one in black x

2 Likes

Im quite into bodystockings They feel sexy when wearing one and theyre very comfortable too. edited by mod

2 Likes