Ladies knickers

Hi a few weeks ago my wife asked me if I would wear a pair of her panties when we went out, I pointed out to her she was a lot smaller than me and did not think what she wore would fit me, so she ordered on line 5 pairs of ladies shorts type lace knickers for me, ok we went out with me in these lacy knickers, the tro

1 Like

hi, lots of threads on this topic here. We are many men who love wearing lingerie

1 Like

I love a man in women's underwear. Get a pair of crotchless boy shorts. Have your junk through the crotch and have sex like that. It gets me going mad.

1 Like

Ink and Kink wrote:

I love a man in women's underwear. Get a pair of crotchless boy shorts. Have your junk through the crotch and have sex like that. It gets me going mad.

I've been horny as hell all day and that's not helping at all !!!

But yes, love a man in a tight pair of ladies lace knickers or a satin thong looks good on a guy too ;) !

1 Like

Ink and Kink wrote:

This is exactly what I've been imagining my OH doing! He isn't confident enough to wear the pretty male undies though let alone ones made for women. We're working on it but won't be mentioning the lady undies till he totally understands I'm not asking him to full on cross dress or anything!
1 Like

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

This is exactly what I've been imagining my OH doing! He isn't confident enough to wear the pretty male undies though let alone ones made for women. We're working on it but won't be mentioning the lady undies till he totally understands I'm not asking him to full on cross dress or anything!

Put the lovely pink ones from the tester list on your list - would he wear those ? They look yummy.. . . . :) x

Terri JJ wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Put the lovely pink ones from the tester list on your list - would he wear those ? They look yummy.. . . . :) x

My OH just told me to put them on my wishlist, would love wearing them

I got open front pants . Omfg what a thrill . Love em ...... X

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

I quite like a bit of cross dressing, myself. I wouldn't ask anyone to be a full on drag queen though. Reassure him that you're defo into that. And you'd worship his member in them, it is honestly one of the greatest fantasies I had that I fulfilled. It was the best and I couldn't keep my hands or eyes off of him. Not to mention my mouth!
1 Like

Terri JJ wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

But yes, love a man in a tight pair of ladies lace knickers or a satin thong looks good on a guy too ;) !

We just grow more and more in common, don't we Terri! 😇😈

Just got for it - you never know you might enjoy it and unleash a whole new avenue leading to Sexual Utopia!

I know I have when I tried it!

Ink and Kink wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

I'm assuming the angel emoji is me ? ;) lol !! X

Terri JJ wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

I'm assuming the angel emoji is me ? ;) lol !! X

It was there to prove our innocence that turns to horny devil's ;)

Hmmm, think my innocence has long departed , and the horny devil has definitely taken it's place ! ;)

Terri JJ wrote:

Hmmm, think my innocence has long departed , and the horny devil has definitely taken it's place ! ;)

Two peas in a pod me thinks ;)

The trouble with womens knickers is that the crotch/gusset can be too narrow!

When I tried her's on it looked like a seen from 'The Inbetweeners' when Simon was walking down the catwalk with a ball hanging out, only I had one each side....

A trip down the high street and she found some lycra briefs that would accommodate me, she also found a plain black suspender belt and long black stockings. A craft knife slit the pants at the rear so she can finger or peg me.

There's a couple of lovehoney crotchless that I might try.

I've just gone green with envy. Lucky sod.

If you wanted to try something else, a crotchless body stocking looks great on a guy too !

8" italian sub wrote:

U have a lot of good ideas terri u must have a big collection of underwear

I like plenty of choice :)

Yeah, I have tried on the OH's undies when we've been messing about, I just found that they don't have enough material to keep everything in place so assumed they'd get uncomfortable to wear for any length of time.

That saying I'd definitely wear them for her if she was into it.