Ladies - Orgasm with Penetration Alone

My responses really differed depending who I was with, and his level of skill with his cock. I had one lover in the late 70s who always sort of angled into me, instead of coming straight on, which hit me just right and led to me cumming very quickly. I think it might have been the shape of his dick, that it just naturally curved when it was hard. I liked it so much that after we broke up I went back for one last fuck, just to feel how good it was. After that experience I tried to reproduce it with other lovers, and found that semi-missionary with one of his legs between mine got that angle. I suppose there was clitoral stimulation as well, but it was incidental, not deliberate and focused. Another lover, in the early 70s had a cock with a kink in it, with a pretty sharp bend forward, that also hit me just right - I think it targeted the g-spot. But I was never able to find a way to reproduce that feeling with anyone else. So you might experiment with different angles in a face to face position, and find one that suited, that would give you some clitoral stimulation and get your magic internal spot, if you can find it.

5 Likes