Ladies - Orgasm with Penetration Alone

It’s been years since I remember an orgasm through penetration alone, my clit has to be stimulated
I/we have only managed I would say 5 or 6 times in 30 years
Is there a nack or is it just down to the person
When I masturbate I normally stick a finger or 2 in
While my other hand or by bullet vibrator stimulated until I orgasm
I/we have recently bought a few toys, 1 being a slim line 6" Dildo (this is my first Dildo)
Which Im going to try to orgasm just using this, hubby is going to masturbate with me as watching him turns me on
Is there something I should do to help

5 Likes

Hi and welcome, I wish you luck but believe many ladies are unable to orgasm through penetration.

4 Likes

My wife is exactly the same as you. Occasionally she is able to orgasm just through penetration but 99 times out of 100 she needs clitoral stimulation. In fact she prefers clitoral stimulation to penetration now and since I’m caged that suits us both perfectly.

2 Likes

Hi, to orgasm without external clitoral stimulation you basically need to train your body to associate vaginal stimulation with orgasm. It can take some time but a good way to do it is to start by stimulating internally (be that g spot or a spot or anywhere else that feels good)x and add clitoral stimulation once it feels good. You’ll orgasm through clitoral stimulation but the more you do it, the more you body will respond. Each time, reduce the clitoral stimulation a bit until you don’t need any. It’s not guaranteed and, as i said, may take a while.

Although, If you don’t mind me asking, why do you want to orgasm without clitoral stimulation? There are many positions (particularly face to face ones) that allow for more of a grinding motion rather than a straight thrust. These can stimulate the external part of the clitoris so you wouldn’t need to add additional stimulation if that’s the problem. Obviously, if it is just something that you would like to do, that’s great, just don’t put too much pressure on yourself as the harder you try to orgasm, the less you will

7 Likes

Thank you

I think I’ll just stick with clitoral stimulation lol

No it was really just a question, I do really enjoyed the pleasure of clitoral stimulation wether it’s myself or with hubby
Thinking about it was probably was in missionary position at those times, these days we only really do that to relieve hubby quick inside me if I’m not
wanting to orgasm (or sometimes it gets me horny so then I masturbate)

We mainly both really enjoy doggystyle which I then use my bullet to help me orgasm, plus hubby loves my ass view
In doggy we also use my butt plug hubby says tightens my virgina
In this position hubby can thrust , do anal or just cum on my ass

3 Likes

I almost always give my wife oral before sex for it definitely helps the sexual encounter. She does not normally orgasm from just penetration. Stimulation then penitration is what works for us. Often I will bring her close to climax and penitration puts her over top to orgasm.

2 Likes

Yes hubby gives me oral which I really enjoy and 95% of the time I’ll want to orgasm this way
Maybe we’ll do a bit more foreplay
I do feel sorry for hubby sometimes as he always seems to be horny and want sex or to masturbate

Think that’s why we got him a Doc Johnson Stroker and an Tenga egg to give him his much greater pleasure time
But we did get my dildo to help with penetration while I masturbate

4 Likes

Think the best thing you can do is experiment and go with what feels right for your body in them moments :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Very true, planning always puts stress on it

1 Like

We use a wand on her clit, whilst I am penetrating her in positions ranging from missionary to doggy. The result is always an orgasm for both of us.

1 Like

Yes we tend to do doggystyle and me riding him so I can stimulated myself, normally with my good old bullet
We normally cum together

Just out of interest what Ward do you have
We been advised to get a rechargeable one so the leads doesn’t get in the way

1 Like

I’ve only ever orgasmed without clit stimulation with my current sexual partner. He turns me on more than anyone else i’ve ever been with and I orgasm every single time with him but add in my Desire wand and fuuuuuuck thats a crazy intense orgasm.

2 Likes

Hubby’s the only one (due to past abusive relationships) I’ve orgasmed with, whether it be clit stimulation or just through penetration alone.
I’m more sexually attracted to him, and I’m very easily turned on by him.
And if we do use a toy during a session, it can be a very intense orgasm.

3 Likes

Desire Wand is that the way to go
I’ve only ever use my favourite bullet and I have a little rabbit vibrator which doesn’t really do it for me.Not enough clitoral stimulation
I think we are both going to pick a toy each
So I’ll have a look and see if it tickles my fancy or something else

1 Like

I loved suction toys but they’re too hard to use during sex and the one I have is a bit clunky and I didn’t like the buzziness of my other mains wand. I wanted a wireless wand and it is my favourite toy now, with or without sex. It doesn’t get in the way and the vibrations don’t go to the handle.
Plus the charge is insane, I’ve only charged it when I got it and haven’t since and its still going strong. It took me a few goes to love it but I really do love it now.

Rabbits don’t do anything for me, the ears aren’t in the right place for me.

3 Likes

I know it was the ears that didn’t do it for me lol

1 Like

We have:

Rocks-Off-Oriel-10-Function-Rechargeable-Wand-Vibrator.

So rechargeable for the reasons you say, that the lead does not get in the way.

1 Like

And when you have stress on it that’s usually when the body tenses up and does nothing :grimacing:

2 Likes

I rarely climax from penetration alone, it’s happened but I tend to have to add more to the dynamic to achieve climax.

1 Like