Ladies Shocked or Pleased

i love wearing lingerie when i can gf ok with it. she was shocked when i first told her. there are a few ladies that wil fing it fun but i think there more ladies disliking the idea.

I would support my husband in whatever does it for him. But saying that, if I came home and found him dressed up in my lingerie I would be disappointed and a little hurt that he didn't feel he could confide in me about it.

I once dared my boyfriend to wear a pair of my pants for a day and he complained the entire day he was being squashed and didn't have enough room.

I wouldn't be turned on to discover that he enjoyed wearing the full outfit, but I have to admit his bum looked quite nice in my pants.

I have seen my OH in lingerie (courtesy of the Time Warp first dance we did last year at our civil partnership) and as much as I love him, basques, suspenders, high-heels and knickers just aren't a good look for him :P

DavidB1986 wrote:

I have seen my OH in lingerie (courtesy of the Time Warp first dance we did last year at our civil partnership) and as much as I love him, basques, suspenders, high-heels and knickers just aren't a good look for him :P

fab choice of first dance :-)

My girlfriend would just laugh like crazy and we'd just end up having a good long giggle over it.

I doubt she'd be too surprised though, I've never worn womens clothing but it sounds like something I would do.

Citygirl2810 wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

fab choice of first dance :-)

Not something I've ever been interested in (it looks a hell of a lot better on her!)

I think if she ever came home to see me in her lingerie she'd be a little freaked out

Often wondered about this myself. I personally wear knickers, feel they fit more snug and are much sexier. I don't begrudge anybody from wishing to wear pretty, nice fitting clothing, no matter the gender. Silk and satin over itchy boxers.

I've no desire to be uncomfortable so i'll continue wearing soft underwear, might be defined as womens panties but frankly i just wear what looks nice and feels great, if that happens to be a cute pair of undies then so be it. Granted not everyones cup of tea, but it's nice to see some diverse opinions on the matter.

Do hope i 1 day find an accepting girlfriend, i'm a feminine lad with no hair on my body whatsoever and am rather toned and look after my physique. So my bum looks rather cute in them.

I think some ladies would benefit from putting their hand in their knicker draw, then putting their hand in their boyfriend's boxer draw: then tell me which feels nicer on your skin! Remember, this is a piece of material that will be in close contact with your most intimate area for long periods of the day! Soft is better. I do get why some girls aren't accepting though, but i think every woman could happily admit they have softer attire than what gents get. Let's be honest, when was the last pair of satin boxer shorts you came across?? Maybe i'm just looking to justify my feminimity though, but, hopefully least gave you a pause for thought

I would be very shocked and confused because it's really not the sort of thing I would expect him to do.

I personally like a man to be manly so it's not something I would find sexy, I certainly wouldn't be impressed if he stretched my expensive stuff, he is bigger than me.

However in the extreamly unlikely event of it ever happening the last thing I would do is have a screaming fit and run for the door, I love him too much for that, we would work something out.

If i did have a male partner that wore my lingerie or clothes, I'd be over the moon! I have a huge fetish for cross dressers and transvestites! I'm currently having raunchy liasions with a tranny! Love him in lace panties, stockings and thigh high boots or killer heels! Full make up, fully shaved, the whole works for me!

Horrified. Really not a turn on for me.

Being a different size from the OH, I have my own collection and the OH loves it, she gets really turned on when rubbing her hands on my stocking clad legs etc.

The sex is great and I love being dressed this way, but purely for bedroom fun, as ultimately I am an unconvincing trannie

I quite often do his shopping for him, no one needs to know what I am buying is for him not me.

As male - sorry it does nothing whatsoever for me, just think it would be unconfortable.

But each to their own - and if you like it, go for it!!

Given past experiences, I'd be wondering how long till he left me.

I've been very accepting of the CDs I've dated. And yes, I'm open-minded and accepting enough to have been in that position more than once. But it wasn't enough for any of them. The most recent couldn't muster up any sexual desire for me and the rest were offended that I wasn't turned on by their dress. Hard to make a relationship work when the acceptance is only one way.

My other half once remarked that I was getting Moobs , and that she'd buy me a bra , if I wasn't careful.
Crafty cow did it , AND guessed my size....

One morning, I wok up, not realising she slipped it on me , whilst I was half asleep...

Mahahahaha brilliant!!!!

The first time I stayed at my boyfriends house he played a gig in full glam drag, with a wig, dress, tights, the lot! I helped him buy the outfit and lent him my make up, I loved it! I thought he looked so attractive :)

Then again, I have a huge love for drag queens and effeminate looking men, Noel Fielding anyone? <3

I think if I came home and stumbled across him in full lingerie I would definitely have some questions, but if we were both light heartedly playing around and putting stockings on him, I think I'd enjoy it a lot :)

I just remembered, a few years ago, we were in South Africa ,and the airline lost MY bag.

I had only a pair of shorts and a shirt in my hand baggage, so my OH offered me a pair of her sports boxers , as the nearest viable shopping hub was a one hour drive and we had arrived on a late flight.

Oddly enough, they were actually more comfortable than my regular underwear. I wore them, bought all the replacements and bought her some more.
She later said that I actually looked good in them!

Mind you they were good...