Ladies Shocked or Pleased

Hi everyone, I have a question mainly aimed at the ladies, but views from males are more than welcome.

I consider myself as a broad minded adult and I am very honoured and extremely lucky to have a wife that not only enjoys me walking around the home dressed in my stockings etc, she encourages it as she enjoys seeing me dressed like this and she encourages me to dress up which I have always enjoyed doing since I was a young guy.

I personally wear lingerie most of the time, except for when I am at work.

So ladies if you thought that your fella etc was secretly wearing lingerie and if you came home unexpectedly and found him dressed up in stockings etc would you be horrified, happy or just confused?

Do any of you ladies enjoy the company of males dressed in lingerie or do you think its for women only?

3 Likes

My partner has strutted his stuff in my recent lingerie purchases a couple of times. It doesn't do it for me and I wouldn't ask him to do it but I do think he looks good :) If I came home to find him wearing them I would be pretty shocked and confused just because he hasn't told me it's something he enjoys. x

2 Likes

I don't think it's for women only (each to their own and it seems fairly common) but I would not want to see my partners hairy bum in my lingerie personally. Or his own lingerie. Just doesnt do anything for me!

1 Like

I know there are men out there that like to dress up in women's clothes and I also know some women like it. I personally am not a fan. If I came home to find my Oh dressed like you described I'd be confused and not impressed. I'm not sure what would be worse - him wearing my lingerie or having his own! I just don't feel like its appropriate but everyone enjoys different things.

1 Like

I think some men look very sext dressed up in womens lingerie etc. And also wearing make up. I would encourage my partner and i already know this is something he has done previously and is of interest to him :)

2 Likes

It really isn't my cup of tea in the sense that I don't find it a turn on, but each to their own.
Ultimately I think it's about being open and honest with eachother - I know I wouldn't want to get in the way of something that my partner enjoyed doing :)

1 Like

i would hate it, would be a real turn off for me.

however, that doesn't mean that i think there is anything wrong with it. If it works for you and your partner, then go for it

1 Like

Not for me either in any shape or form.

I personally wouldn't like it especially if it was my underwear; for me it would be like catching him using my tooth brush... like 'urghh get your own'!
I like to a man in mens sexy underwear though it fits them much better and is designed to support and show off their assets.

1 Like

It would be a hugggge turn off!

To me personally that isn't manly, my OH on occasion while i'm trying to get redressed will put my vest or bra on as a joke but thats as far as it would go.

If i came home to him in stockings I would most likely scream and run for the door lol

However, each to their own xx

1 Like

Shocked! epically see as my partner is very manly.

if I come home to him wearing lady's underwear I couldn't ever look at him in the same way again.

I wouldn't mind, it doesn't turn me on or anything but I don't think men should be excluded from wearing pretty underwear if they want to. So I don't see an issue with it...unless they'd been parading about in my lingerie and potentially stretching it out!

Doesnt rock my world but each to their own I would be shock if I came home to see a partner in my underwear

I only wear my own, and my rule is that my wife can borrow or even have my things if she wants, but not the other way round. But it's my stuff, and my choice. I don't parade round in just my undies, even though she knows I have it on. Thast way we're both happy. And I wash all the delicates 'cos she buggers them up.

I'm not manly at all, really. I can do the DIY bit but that's about it on manly skills. I can't recall ever feeling 'male', but then again, I don't specifically feel 'female' or want to feel that way, either. I just feel like me, whatever I might be.

I had the opposite thing, my OH asked me to dress up. Felt awkward at first but I think the sexiest thing is to make someone else happy, even if its something you wouldnt normally do.

If my partner really wanted so do it and it made him happy then i wouldn't mind but can't say id find it a turn on, the thought doesn't do anything for me personally.
Can't imagine ever finding him in that position though to be honest.

If it were my lingerie I'd probably be pretty annoyed as I'm that much smaller than him. But in general it wouldn't horrify me.
I'm not sure whether it would be a turn on as it's never happened, but it definitely wouldn't send me running for the hills.

Holz105 wrote:

If it were my lingerie I'd probably be pretty annoyed as I'm that much smaller than him. But in general it wouldn't horrify me.

He's almost a foot talloer than me, so that would annoy me.

I think i would probably just be confused..

1 Like

I've never had it happen to me but I definitely wouldn't object. I've seen really sexy pictures of men in lingerie and I would love to explore it with him.

I would find it funny and would probably giggle :) But that's mostly because he would look ridiculous in female underwear - he is 1.90m and hairy, lol.