Ladyfinger? Probably being silly but please help?

Just got my ladyfinger vibrator in the post, but I can't seem to work it! I've done what it says on the instructions but still no joy! Help would be appreciated please!

Molliexox wrote:

Just got my ladyfinger vibrator in the post, but I can't seem to work it! I've done what it says on the instructions but still no joy! Help would be appreciated please!

have you tried twisting the base ?

Yes, I have tried twisting the base, both ways, but still nothing?

I would try the battery in something different or try a different battery, as if you had it for some time, they tend to loose the power, slowly. Check you put them the right way. I did put it once the wrong way and it did not work.

After that, make sure its twisted on tightly and that you are only twisting the small end of the base and not the whole base. And try that narrow circle both ways. It actually took me few min to figure that out

it may be that the metal connector thing is faulty. this happened to me and i had to return it x

Hi there. Double check which way you're putting the batteries in, but to be honest, it sounds like you've tried everything that you can think of. It is quite likely to be a faulty vibe.

I wouldn't worry too much about this. Ladyfinger's are at the very cheapest end of the vibrator spectrum, so the build quality is exceptionally cheap. They're really good for beginners, because it introduces you to toys without being big and scary, and is a generally cheap and cheerful toy.

Dont worry about the returns system. It is the easiest and simplest thing in the world. The customer service is exceptional, so dont worry about feeling embarrased having to report it- it happens quite a lot with the cheaper toys, and they are ultra professional and so helpful.
The returns form is very simple, you can complete it in a couple of minutes, and I believe they dont require you to send the ladyfinger back before issuing you a replacement. You should have one on your way to you the same day. Anyway, if you do need to send it back, just pop it into a padded envelope or box (generally we use the same one it came in!), there's a sticky-backed lable with the return address on your order-print out- if you've lost this, the address is also given in the confirmation email LH send after you submit the returns form.

It is honestly easy as pie. We all occasionally get some faulty stock. Its because of the way the company deals with it that the majority of us are all fiercly loyal to LH.

Thank you for your help! The batteries were ordered from the website, so they were brand new, but I tested them on other things and they worked! I emailed them and they are sending me another one! Excited for it to come now! Thank you!

Molliexox wrote:

Thank you for your help! The batteries were ordered from the website, so they were brand new, but I tested them on other things and they worked! I emailed them and they are sending me another one! Excited for it to come now! Thank you!

That's absolutly great! LH have the greatest customer support of any shop I've seen, online or in person- both in terms of their staff, and how it's built into the site!

And, lol, typical me to write a page and a half! I'm glad they're sorting you out smoothly.