L'Amourose Rosa Rouge - G spot virgin

Source of the studies please? Interested to read them!

It's available any where, look into things like womens day, studies, planned parenthood statistics etc

PBLove wrote:

Source of the studies please? Interested to read them!

+1 :)

Blueeyes82 wrote:

not yet but it's something you have to keep going at, it's a matter of playing around. If you can get to her g-spot, palm facing upwards, tops of your 2 fingers flicking upwards and keeping a rythme, you should eventually get their.

It's around a 30-40 min mark of working like that constantly, to get a woman to O or squirt. If she feels a need to pee, she needs to push past that, as she won't actually pee.

I'm working on some notes for a post about that

Sometimes i feel like i need to pee but i assumed that was the thrusting/stimulation making my bladder feel full but could it be the g spot?

i only ask because i have zero interest in squirting, and when i read reviews of g spot toys where people claim it makes them squirt, that puts me off because its not something i want. If i focus on the pee feeling and actively try and prevent it, does that mean that i wont ever squirt?

That peeing sensation is something you need to push through. It's hard to not get up and run to the loo but I promise you that once you push past that uncomfortable part, you're on to the big O road ;)

Focusing on the pee part? As in that you don't want to squirt?

I thought you meant that the sensation of needing to pee was a sign that you could orgasm or squirt if you relax and allow yourself to go with the flow so to speak!

I was wondering that if i concentrate hard and focus on not peeing, that will mean that i wont be able to squirt.

A lot of women seem to want to but ive heard that once you train yourself to do it, it becomes natural and then its sometimes hard to orgasm without squirting. Im happy enough to orgasm without squirting so just want to make sure i dont accidently do it.

far from it, i've only ever squirted 2, maybe 3 times and that was with a lot of work. Squirting ande pee are two different things. If you squirt once, it doesn't mean you wll squirt all of the time

I will suggest something that may seem unrelated, but belive me - it is!

To achieve any or better g-spot orgasms a woman's PC muscles have to be toned. So I will suggest a nice Kegel balls or exerciser, like the Lelo Luna beads ot something ot the kind. If she wears them every or almost every day and does Kegel exercises while with them - for at least 30 min a day - and if she gets carried away - even hours a day, she will be able to feel the difference in around a month. She really needs to explore her sensations, her own anatomy, what gives her pleasure, what not...

I would also recommend something like Lelo Ella, which is unfortunatelly unavailable on LH, but there are plenty of other options: Annabelle Knight Ooooh! Powerful G-Spot Vibrator, Lelo Mona 2/Mona Wave and many, many others. Just get something with a nice curve. If she really needs clit stimulation as well: either get a rabbit vibrator, but a nice g-spot curve, like Lelo Ina 2/Ina Wave, or Lelo Soraya. Or try with a vibrating cock ring and positions in which it will be pressed up against her clit, while you're having penetrative sex.

Good luck!

The cock ring has never really worked for us, I don't think it creates a good enough contact on her clit, it's got to be pretty spot on to work.

I've picked up the Rosa, it's in the box until May (birthday present) but there was a decent deal on. Until then I've just been reading through that 'Smart girls guide to the G spot'. Not much joy so far tho, think I found the uterus opening, so got a plan to go further back next time.