Lap dancing clubs/date night

Have an anniversary coming up and looking for something different for date night than a meal and drinks.. any couples use lap dancing clubs.. Ladies .. is this something you’d enjoy / have enjoyed?

are they hospitable to couples? We live in the North East anyone been out as a couple to clubs here?

Thanks 🙏 ;-)

I literally love going to Lap Dancing/ Strip Clubs it is my favourite date night, they are great with couples, Ladies usually get more attention than men which I'm all for, I think I enjoy it more than my boyfriend if I'm honest!

I will add I do have friends that hate going as they get very jealous.

No suggestions for venues as I'm down south :)

i think she would enjoy it .. but also think she would say she wasn’t up for going .. what is the going rate for a dance .. and I imagine drinks are expensive

Part of me has always wanted to go to a strip club with my man we nearly did once after quite a few drinks but we past the kebab shop on route and ordered one and then just wanted to back to the hotel .... classy at ! Hehe
I'm not sure if I would get jealouse though of him looking at the women. I think I like the idea of it and I'd like it there when I'm ' in the mood' and it would turn me on like mad !!! but afterwards I might be a bit of a moody cow and be worrying that he saw other women not like me and realise that he could have had someone with a better figure ect ect .... ( my own issues he is great and adores me and dosent actually have his head turned ) . In my case I need to wait until I'm in the head space that I know after enjoying going that I'm not going to mention it and throw it back in his face. Awful to admit lol but think the jealousy would hit me after once the mood and even had gone.

Although most of me wants to get over myself do it and enjoy it with him !

You did ask lol

Let us know how you get on !

JoJo x

Thank you for your honesty ..this is a concern .. that it might just cause arguments.. although I’m not really looking to see naked ladies .. it’s more the interaction between her and them and her excitement that I’m turned on by :-) .. guess I’ll take it carefully and broach it as an idea

It is a pretty expensive evening out and even if you don't include any private dances you will find that girls walk around with tip jars and expect at least a quid per person in your party and they usually walk around every 20 mins/ half hour it soon adds up, drinks are usually at the same rates as surrounding areas. As you said broach the idea carefully, worst thing she can say is no!

I think you need to talk to your partner about it and find out how she feels about it. If she's not keen I wouldn't bother and instead think of something else you can enjoy together. The worst thing would be if you partner feels like you convinced/talked her in to going and she has a horrible time and / or gets jealous. Could lead to arguments and just doesn't seem worth the trouble to me.

You never know though, she might be enthusiastic about the idea. Ask her and find out :)

My ex hated the thought of me going to strippers but wouldn't think twice at going to a male show where the get pulled on stage and the guys get naked etc

I told her time and time again in Glasgow they sent allowed to remove their pants (which is the truth)
But she'd still get the head on and go in a huff.

My current Mrs encouraged it one night out with us and a few friends a while back, she got more attention than all us guys lol

Yes I agree you need to broach the subject with your OH carefully just so she knows it's not all about you wanting an excuse to look at other naked women.

If she's really not keen on the idea then best to just leave it at that. On the other hand she might be well up for it. A lot of it depends on her self confidence in her own body and whether she's likely to feel any jealousy. She might find it a turn on, some women do.

It's certainly a different idea for a date!

Jojo, picking a kebab over a strip club would absolutely be me! That has really made me chuckle.

For me personally i would feel so awkward being in a strip club with my wife, i felt awkward when i was taken to one by friends years ago when i was single and i ended uo playing those electronic quiz machines with one of the women for an hour, said goodnight and off i went.

I think taking a wife to a strip club would only really work if she was bi or bi curious or she harboured a fantasy to see you being seduced by another woman.

Lol well K&c30's you have just retuned the favour your comment made me chuckle also ! Going to a strip bar and playing the quiz machine 😂 I'd have probly stood and played with you !

JoJo
X

Oh my ! I ment play the quiz machine with you ! 😳 That could have got me In trouble with forum admin !
JoJo
X

🤣

Have you considered a burlesque show?

1 Like

The do gooders pretty much wiped out all the strip places back in the 80s where I live . A former girl friend and her friend wanted me to go to the male strip joint on amateur night . I said I would if they went first . They chickened out . In retrospect , I should have gone then . Was a body builder and young . A bucket list item that will go un forfilled . Wife is pretty private about things like that , so probably dinner for us .

Can definitely be an expensive trip and you want to pick the right club to go to!

I've always preferred burlesque because it is the art of tease, plus some burlesque nights if you get in touch sometimes have dancers who will bring someone up on stage for a dance which can be quite fun.

But it definitely depends on her feelings and also her sexuality, if she is open then I would recommend getting her in for a dance rather than yourself. Unless there are odd acts like one of mine used to be where two or more of us would bring more than one person up for a chair tease act.

Oldman wrote:

The do gooders pretty much wiped out all the strip places back in the 80s where I live . A former girl friend and her friend wanted me to go to the male strip joint on amateur night . I said I would if they went first . They chickened out . In retrospect , I should have gone then . Was a body builder and young . A bucket list item that will go un forfilled . Wife is pretty private about things like that , so probably dinner for us .

I think the problem to a degree was with some of the clubs themselves ie their image. The ones near us tended to be in tatty old buildings with blacked out windows . They looked very seedy and very uninviting especially if you were a couple. I went to a show some years ago which was organised by a building firm that we did work for . Some of the acts made me feel rather uncomfortable . The only thing I enjoyed was the excellent ale !

Now compare that to a Burlesque show and you have a world of difference as regards image. Its a type of show that I would be happy to take my partner too and I am sure she would be happy in going.

Been discussing this a bit with my partner recently and while it’s never been my scene in the past i find i’m enjoying playing with the thoughts.
Interested to know if other folks have done this together and how it went for everyone. It seems like getting your boundaries very clear and open is the best way to navigate it as a couple.

Obviously covid limits the possibilities at the moment but it might be some fun for a holiday night out or date night…

Snap! First thought that entered my head when I started reading this thread. Burlesque offers sophisticated, sexy-as-all-get-out entertainment that won’t leave anyone feeling uncomfortable.

1 Like

I agree, we really enjoyed going to a Burlesque show, great night out for both of us. I have never really fancied a lap dancing club. My friend went to one with a stag party, and he said it made him feel uncomfortable, which i think is how i’d be, wether with my OH or not.