Large anal insertion concerns

Hello, first time posting.

I have a Doc Johnson Ace of Spades butt plug.

I've recently been able to take the entire thing, but I'm having a few concerns. If I relax when it's in, after a few seconds I can feel it tilt back and sort of pop into a new position. It then becomes much more difficult to take it out. I believe that it's hitting some of the bones in my pelvis. There isn't any real pain, just some minor discomfort when removing it.

So should I be worried? Am I hurting myself? Do I have to stop?

Thanks for reading!

Hi TDGSeal, welcome to the forums at LH

I'm not anywhere near being able to take 10" circumference, so hats off to you, but sadly no real advice, other than if it hurts and is uncomfortable, don't do it.

Sum Sub wrote:

Hi TDGSeal, welcome to the forums at LH

I'm not anywhere near being able to take 10" circumference, so hats off to you, but sadly no real advice, other than if it hurts and is uncomfortable, don't do it.

+1

I agree with everyone else, no sex toy should ever harm yourbody. It is simply not worth it. If you feel like smaller-sized toys are not 'enough' to achieve pleasure, how about trying a vibrating toy or a toy with a more unique texture? Something like Tantus Juice for example: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26629. Trying something new might feel better than over-stretching your anus.

SourAppleMartini wrote:

I agree with everyone else, no sex toy should ever harm yourbody. It is simply not worth it. If you feel like smaller-sized toys are not 'enough' to achieve pleasure, how about trying a vibrating toy or a toy with a more unique texture? Something like Tantus Juice for example: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26629. Trying something new might feel better than over-stretching your anus.

Ohhh good idea. I had the fortune to test an inflatable plug recently - check my profile for the review. Now that feels good :)

TDGSeal wrote:

I've recently been able to take the entire thing, but I'm having a few concerns. If I relax when it's in, after a few seconds I can feel it tilt back and sort of pop into a new position. It then becomes much more difficult to take it out. I believe that it's hitting some of the bones in my pelvis. There isn't any real pain, just some minor discomfort when removing it.

This toy is a known rectum diver, so unless you are emotionally attached to it, I would get rid of it asap. The stem is too thin and too short at this level of flexibility, and one day (a loose day, say), you may find yourself having to fish it out, like some others. I have even read of artists fixing a string to this toy (and not just this toy), so that retrieval is easier should it slip in — instead of just tossing it into the bin... Toys should be safe, and this one isn't quite.

If it relocates inwards after insertion, as you say — though I'm not sure what you mean by 'tilting back' — that again should be a warning. As for discomfort, there should be none if a toy of this size is left inside for up to a minute or two. I seldom leave anything larger than Funkist Lemon (66 mm, a lot smaller than the Ace) inside — immmovable — for longer than a couple minutes. Discomfort during removal on the other hand should pass away in time, as you get more and more used to the toy. With this one though, I wouldn't wait that long, for the aforementioned reasons.

Hi welcome check out the LH Welcome page - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/665597-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

Why not introduce yourself in the Newbie Initation Test http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/19119-newbies-initiation-test/

We are all a lovely bunch of coconuts have fun & enjoy LH x

Have a nose at the blog giving you infor to enjoy anal - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2007/04/30/five-easy-steps-to-first-time-anal-sex/

repliquant wrote:

TDGSeal wrote:

This toy is a known rectum diver, so unless you are emotionally attached to it, I would get rid of it asap. The stem is too thin and too short at this level of flexibility, and one day (a loose day, say), you may find yourself having to fish it out, like some others. I have even read of artists fixing a string to this toy (and not just this toy), so that retrieval is easier should it slip in — instead of just tossing it into the bin... Toys should be safe, and this one isn't quite.

If it relocates inwards after insertion, as you say — though I'm not sure what you mean by 'tilting back' — that again should be a warning. As for discomfort, there should be none if a toy of this size is left inside for up to a minute or two. I seldom leave anything larger than Funkist Lemon (66 mm, a lot smaller than the Ace) inside — immmovable — for longer than a couple minutes. Discomfort during removal on the other hand should pass away in time, as you get more and more used to the toy. With this one though, I wouldn't wait that long, for the aforementioned reasons.

I am genuinely curious to what the phrase "rectum diver" means? Does this mean a toy that, once inserted, the base is likely to slip in too? (That is what I am imagining anyway, from the diving thing)

Fluffbags wrote:

repliquant wrote:

TDGSeal wrote:

I am genuinely curious to what the phrase "rectum diver" means? Does this mean a toy that, once inserted, the base is likely to slip in too? (That is what I am imagining anyway, from the diving thing)

I am pretty sure that is the implication.