Larger Anal toys uncomfortable to wear

Hiya,

I love Anal play and after many years have decided to start to look at larger toys, I have finally after a little training been able to insert some 2+ inch diameter toys up my Bum, and also about 6+ inches long, but have noticed that they feel a little uncomfortable when inside. Feels like pressure on my bladder, or elsewhere. The larger Butt Plug I have recently purchased feels great when inserted, but once in and I stand up or try to sit down I feel the uncomfortable pressure sensation. I would love to be able to wear these toys for longer times, but I can't for more than a few minutes. That said they are great to pull back and forth like a Dildo. The smaller toys still feel very comfortable once inserted.

Will the pressure feeling reduce once I get used to playing with bigger toys, any advice?

Thanks.

I felt exactly the same when I started, some 15 years ago... It takes time and practice. Ask your partner to penetrate you regularly. The anus is a mascle, it needs some 'body building' too.

Thanks. Also, what about length? How long is safe penetration? My new toys go quite some way in, they are intended for Anal play, but when I can't insert anymore I am a little nervous about pushing any harder, which is a shame as I would quite like to ride them a little more vigorously! Loads of Anal Toys on Love Honey are much longer than mine, so I am guessing it is me just being a little cautious.

Hi I too am at the same stage, looking for something with more length and a little more advanced. I get the same feeling, but found this to be benificial http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19842

I found with more lube deeper within, the less pressure and much more comfort over a longer period. I also find that toys built to the natural contours of my butt lol... obviously fit better.

I use a syringe that we got from the chemist for something or other (can't remember what now) and never used. Lube up the toy well, lube your snipper well and then 'inject' a couple of CCs of lube into your bum. Insert the toy slowly and it should pick up all the lube. Rotate it a bit so that it spreads it around and don't be afraid to pull the toy out and add more. If it hurts, stop. We also find that washing your bum out with one of these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952 helps (and even if it doesn't help, it's fun!).

I have experimented with some reasonably long dildos and it sounds as if you are encountering the strange, slightly unfocussed sensation that comes when you start to hit the top of the rectum. If the toy is long enough and you can relax and continue inwards gently you will find that there is a sudden easing of the pressure and a new quite pleasant sensation as the end of the toy passes out of the rectum into the sigmoid colon. This can be quite comfortable and I think it would be quite possible to have a toy in this position for a sustained period. However, I suspect that a toy that is just not quite long enough to make it into the sigmoid colon might just sit pressing at the top of the rectum and be uncomfortable.

I think you perhaps need to do some more careful experimentation with a long but not to wide dildo to see if you actually like the sensations of this much deeper penetration.

I use toys of over 12" in length. One is 24'" long.

For gaining depth start thin and work up slowly.

As your rectum and sigmoid get used to being opened and stretched it will become easier.

It all takes patience and time though. Never keep pushing when it hurts. Draw back and gently try again. As Gyrator says once you have negotiated the sigmoid bend it all becomes more pleasurable. Indeed in a good session it can be absolutely orgasmic!

Also, remember to relax. If you don't relax the muscle is tight. Some aromatic candles and a bottle of bubbly will do the trick.