Larger Ladies Positions

Hi all,
Me and my OH have been together a long time and have an amazing sex life. However we love experimenting with new things and have been struggling for inspiration for new positions as I am not very strong and she is a larger girl (about size 18). If anyone has any suggestions we'd be very grateful.

Thanks for the suggestions.
We usually do missionary, doggy and girl on top.
We've tried reverse cowgirl a few times but I've always struggled to get inside her. Is there anyway we can "line it up" a bit easier.

Birchmead8 wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions.
We usually do missionary, doggy and girl on top.
We've tried reverse cowgirl a few times but I've always struggled to get inside her. Is there anyway we can "line it up" a bit easier.

I personally love this position, but have had a similar problem with it 'lining up' right. I've found it best if my OH holds his penis up and I get into position from there, once 'on' I lean back slightly and he holds my by my waist as added support. Hopefully that might work for you.

We’ve just bought this as I’m a larger girl, and have problems with my knees due to an accident and mobility issues to medical problem. - also makes it harder to lose weight.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30776 It’s out of stock at the moment but sure it will be back in stock soon