Larger Rabbit?

Hi guys,

My OH has just said that she'd like a larger rabbit vibrator. She currently has the Jessica Rabbit 2.0:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14099

However, she'd like something girthier when she's paying solo.

I've had a look on here and can't see anything that is really any bigger than what she's already got.

Any thoughts?

Girthy rabbits don't really seem to be a thing. I've longed for one myself.

This one feels girthy because of the shape of the head though:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29418

And it's got a more consistent girth the whole way rather than the bulbous bit then skinny shaft that the 2.0 has. Look at the product photos which show them in a hand to see what I mean :)

Thanks, L. A font of knowledge as always! I'll show it to her and see what she thinks. However, I think she'd maybe want something that's more towards a 6" circumference. We'll see what she says 😊

What about the greedy fifty shades of grey rabbit.

kittencub wrote:

What about the greedy fifty shades of grey rabbit.

Uh oh, think LH need to clear up what the actual difference between that one and their Happy Rabbit is. Because the Happy Rabbit is listed as a circumference of 4.75...the Greedy Girl 5.25...yet they look to be exactly the same vibe?? They can't be that different size wise yet look identical in pictures? Hmm...

Bah ran out of time to edt, but ok.

EDIT: I went and measured a Happy Rabbit just to satisfy my own curiosity. If you measure the shaft it is 4.75 inches. If you measure the head (holding the tape measure parallel to the base) it is 5.25. I know they measure the widest point of the toy to get that figure, but I think they measured the shaft for one and the head for the other!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22190

This one is around average length but its 6 inches in girth and you can change the direction of the beads for added stimulation by far my favourite rabbit. It is the girthiest one I have seen.

Its also on the 3 for 75 pounds offer so you could get some extra toys with it, or you can get it with a large case for 35 pounds at the moment.

Thanks for your help guys n gals. Your right, L. It seems like they've made a boo boo. Hopefully they'll read this thread and check. My OH still wants us to give the FSOG rabbit a go, but it does seem quite pricey. I see it's on the tester list, so we're really hoping we get sent it once we're up to date!

That's a really good find, AP. I'll show it to her now!

There's this one? Not sure if it's exactly what she's wants though

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14420

The fsog and happy rabbit 2 are identical in design apparently, just down to preference in colour and branding I guess

truegrace wrote:

The fsog and happy rabbit 2 are identical in design apparently, just down to preference in colour and branding I guess

And £10 difference sorry but annoys me soon as fsog goes on it there's the price up and no won't be watching not interested.

kittencub wrote:

truegrace wrote:

And £10 difference sorry but annoys me soon as fsog goes on it there's the price up and no won't be watching no interested.

I bought the fsog one because i preferred the black and the description said it was girthier so i opted for that since it didnt rotate. I was used to rotating vibes so didnt think vibration alone would do much.

Looks like i paid an extra tenner for black then?

JM88 wrote:

kittencub wrote:

truegrace wrote:

And £10 difference sorry but annoys me soon as fsog goes on it there's the price up and no won't be watching no interested.

I bought the fsog one because i preferred the black and the description said it was girthier so i opted for that since it didnt rotate. I was used to rotating vibes so didnt think vibration alone would do much.

Looks like i paid an extra tenner for black then?

Yes if you notice the two nnew happy rabbit's are pink and purple which I love.

It is a bit of a pain, but that's branding for you. For some £10 extra is nothing to pay for a toy in the colour they want.

For me personally a rabbit spends most of its time inside so who cares what colour it is as long as it does the job.
Only time colour has swayed me, or rather made me not buy something, is the stronic. I so want it in blue, but don't want to go elsewhere!

truegrace wrote:

It is a bit of a pain, but that's branding for you. For some £10 extra is nothing to pay for a toy in the colour they want.

For me personally a rabbit spends most of its time inside so who cares what colour it is as long as it does the job.
Only time colour has swayed me, or rather made me not buy something, is the stronic. I so want it in blue, but don't want to go elsewhere!

Not just the colour, the fsog one was advertised as being girthier than the lh one. I thought they were just similar in design. Surely if they are identical its a bit odd having one thats called happy rabbit, and one called greedy girl? Maybe the vibration patterns are different?

If you look at a good chunk of the fsog range they match other products, the drive me crazy glass for example is a match for the glass in the tc glass set. What we are paying for is the branding and packaging.

My OH owns a few of the rabbits mentioned above including the fsog, Mr big, jessica 2.0 and the g spot but if it's girth your looking for then http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22190 is the one. 😀