Largest strap-on dong you've taken, and how long did you take to work up to it?

There are obviously some very big toys on LH but a strap on is kind of different in that its not really for solo play and your OH is in control making it a little scarier. Largest Ive had is a janine doc johnson dong which LH used to sell but no longer stock. This is 9 inches and 6.25 inches circumference

Would like to go bigger but never seem to be able to get a toy bigger than 7 inches in. Just wondering how big LH members have gone, how long it took to get there and how fast you were able to move up through the girths.

5 inches in girth is plenty enough for me, that would be the doc Johnson classic 8", vac u loc, I have had 5.5 which is sometimes quite overpowering in the comfort dept, , butt plug too is 5.5 inches and I've no desire to want to achieve any bigger than this, and I would now have to consider myself an anal Jedi,

The Doc Johnson Kevin Dean 12 inch, although not the longest I've had but it is the biggest. There is a knack to taking such lengths.

You could say that it took years to get to this stage, and to get the knack.

I still cant get over the look on her face when she is harness deep in me.

Enjoy. x

Doc Johnson Hung. 8.5 inch girth is a joy to take and I can take most of the lenght too. Quite easy to take the size if you want it enough. My previous strapon was 6 inch girth. Just ordered a 10 inch girth.

Mine is a 10” in my ass it’s not too girthy so it’s a nice comfortable fit it’s the length I had to get used to more than the girth I would say it’s probably three fingers worth ie put your thumb index and forefingers together and that’s the girth

Currently, this is the biggest one I’ve handled.
6.75" Insertable
Diameter: 1.80"
But hopefully graduating up to this tonight
8" Insertable
2" diameter
I may even try licking her chest clean afterward

We’ve been training his ass for years as I basically want to peg him with the biggest toy I can find.
I’m thrilled that he’s on this one now: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/king-cock-extra-girthy-ultra-realistic-suction-cup-dildo-with-balls-9.5-inch/a33603g60029.html It is 9.5 inch insertable and 7.75 inch circumference and he can take it all and at a full vigorous pace. I need to find him a bigger one to up the training, but I’m happy with that size. To be honest, it’s huge.

I can’t take that big. I’m on https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/king-cock-ultra-realistic-suction-cup-dildo-with-balls-8-inch/a33602g60028.html, which is 8 inches insertable and 6.5 inch circumference, which is pretty big. That always comes out when I’m having sex with my female friends. I’ve been working up to that for years as well.

But the toy that’s up my ass the most these days is this beastie: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/non-vibrating-butt-plugs/p/b-vibe-snug-plug-5-xl-weighted-silicone-butt-plug-6-inch/a46576g83684.html Not a strap-on, but a weighted butt plug. Feels amazing, even after using it over and over.

2 Likes

Wow…somexbig toys there. I’m just working my way up to the 4 inch circumference toys from love honey . Struggling a bit going up in size

It takes time. We’ve been working up in size for about a decade

2 Likes

The normal dildo she uses in me is an 8" long x 5" girth Lifelike Lover but we also hsve a 10" long x 7" girth version which she pegs me with when shes in that particular mood. I have to prepare for that one by wearing my 9" girth butt plug beforehand though.

1 Like

The largest dildo I often get pegged with is the Doc Johnson Hung. 8.5 inch girth I can take most of the lenght too. Can’t quite get it balls deep yet but we’re working on that.

Took some year to get to the point I am today. The girthiest toy I have had up up ass bad a girth of 11 inches.

About 7" long but slim. Of the 6 or so dildos I want to try, we’ve only got to the 2nd smallest. Oh well, practice makes perfect!

1 Like

8.5x6 inches. Took some time to build up to it but can now take it pretty easily.

This one

Also got a longer but thinner one 12 long 2" thick

We have a 14” x 3” thick that she’s been training me with for the better part of a year now. At first I could barely take the head but now I csn manage about 2/3rds of the length and for a nice ling sesh. We’re slowly going deeper, I’d love to slowly work up to the whole thing.

Just bought this! So excited. Have you enjoyed it?