Last day of my 30’s

So tomorrow I hit the big 40! Any recommendations for me to enjoy in my 40’s?

And does anyone care about there age, for me age is just a number​:smiley:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday for tomorrow ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, its just a number.

4 Likes

Happy birthday! Don’t act your age, it’s just a number, and do what makes you happy.

2 Likes

Youre only as old as you feel @FD1 :+1:

3 Likes

Penblwydd Hapus.

Correct, forget that it is going higher and just enjoy your life and your celebrations!!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @FD1, have a great day.

2 Likes

Happy birthday @FD1 . I was dreading 40 but its nothing. If anything in the last few years i have become more confident.

2 Likes

Happy birthday for tomorrow @FD1 when I turned 40 I got really tired lol

2 Likes

My wife would tell you that her life began at 40. She became a new woman with a new career and a totally different outlook.

She turned 70 at the weekend and, determined to grow old disgracefully, she had her 4th tattoo (one every decade since turning 40) then went out to a bar wearing a Basque, suspenders, stockings, no knickers and a long skirt split up to the hip.

She also had a bullet vibrator in her bag and masturbated to orgasm in the ladies toilets twice.

Age is really just a number.

4 Likes

I have never been concerned about my age now in my 60’s but I am very embarrassed about discussing my ED with doctor. I am thinking them telling me I should be thinking about a pipe and slippers rather than sex. I just need to get my head around it. As for you coming up to 40, Go for it and enjoy.

2 Likes

Trust me, most doctors have seen and heard it all, and realise that sex doesn’t end at 60. Think of all the women they deal with for menopause issues, why would they treat a male any differently?
I have had various embarrassing tests and once you get past the initial mindset of embarrassment and realise that to them your just another patient, it’s so liberating.
Hopefully you can get past the thoughts of embarrassment and get yourself sorted! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Hitting 40 is when I discovered who I was sexually and what I wanted.

I found hitting 30 the hardest out of 30…40 and 50.

Loved it…and I’m alot happier now than I was pre-40’s. Who you are inside doesn’t change…it’s just how long you’ve been around and what you’ve experienced.

Just carry on and enjoy life…it’s no dress rehearsal…can’t go back and do things again…just move forward…no regrets.
Do things and do them NOW whilst you can.

Happy Birthday @FD1

:beers::birthday::beers:

4 Likes

Happy birthday I’ve been 40 for a few months and I forgot that I’m 40 most times unless someone specifically asks! Have a great one.

4 Likes

Age is just a number. I remember hitting 40 and being a little more melancholy but I got over it pretty fast. Actually, i find myself more confident and free in my sexuality now that I’m 47, maybe because I’m looking at when my 24 year old daughter is flying the coop in the next couple of years :laughing:

4 Likes

All the best for today mate I hope you have a wonderful day @FD1 :+1:

3 Likes

Happy birthday! :partying_face:
:birthday: :beers: :tada:

3 Likes

@FD1 Happy Birthday :partying_face: :birthday::beer:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @FD1 , I have a tattoo saying never grow old, which is quite appropriate 4 me as I never act my age. So forget the numbers and have an amazing day :beers::tada::tada::birthday:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :partying_face:

3 Likes