Last Film You Watched?

I’m on a roll, 2 films in 2 nights, woohoo go me…
Anyway ‘Luther’ was tonight’s film.
Not bad, I was sort of expecting a lot worse, ok story, pretty good acting and some great scenes. The reality of it could have been worked on a bit though… Drove down the same street twice on the way to a scene among other errors

1 Like

It was very enjoyable!

I remember watching Star Trek The Final Frontier film and Kirk and Spock are ascending a turbo-lift shaft using anti-gravity boots, the floors are numbered and they pass some twice and some out of numerical order! :joy:

1 Like

Usually I can let errors like that go because it doesn’t detract from the film, but the glaringly obvious doesn’t help. I guess I may not have noticed too much if I hadn’t worked around there in the past

1 Like

We watched luther and the clovehitch killer

Enjoyed Luther, 2nd one was really annoying, the trailer looked ok, aw well can’t win them all! X

1 Like

Just about to start the ‘After’ movies.
Having a pj day as I’m still full of cold and not well enough for work today.

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon @Delightful87., sending hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Thanks so much @Knight1119 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: really appreciate that! Hope you’re having a good day :heart:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome @Delightful87​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: . Thanks, I’m just applying for jobs, and have another Counselling session later.

2 Likes

@Knight1119 I hope everything goes well for you and good luck with the job hunt! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Delightful87, you’re very kind :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Inbetweeners movie. I literally have not laughed so much for ages! :joy:

3 Likes

I watched Glass last night.

1 Like

Queen with remi malik

3 Likes

Don’t worry darling, it was ok.

I watched this last night. I thought it was a really poor movie :grimacing:

1 Like

Maverick was watched today. Actually again not too bad. Wasn’t expecting to enjoy it as much as I did

1 Like

Luther Fallen Suns on Netflix, a bit preposterous in a Bond film type of way, but enjoyable!

Marlowe with Liam neeson wasn’t that impressed to be honest and I had been really looking forward to it

Barbarella. I have seen it before but didn’t previously appreciate what a fun and strange film it was! :grin:

5 Likes