Last Film You Watched?

Found it very erotic as a teenager! But those fanged dolls scared me !

1 Like

Oh god yes! Iā€™d totally forgotten about the fanged dolls till they came on. The stuff of nightmares :scream::joy:

1 Like

Must be something about dolls! Thereā€™s a film called Trilogy of Terror and in one story a lady is terrorised in her home by a murderous voodoo type doll that comes to life, omg it scared the shit out of me as a kid! Google Image it! :scream:

1 Like

@WillC Just Googled it. Yikes! Those dolls look even more terrifying :scream:
I do have a bit of of fear of puppet type dolls and clowns though :clown_face:

1 Like

Yeah, there was an anamatronic laughing clown in a display case at Blackpool, it scared the shite out of me as a young kid! :joy:

They look horrible @WillC :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Team America-World Policeā€¦:joy:

1 Like

Scarred me for life! :joy:

2 Likes

22nd july

The Trip, currently on Netflix.
Norwegian comedy thriller/horror.
If you like your Scandi dramas it will be for you.
Itā€™s quite a romp, slightly gory in parts and also quite funny as itā€™s a long-term couple at their worst and their best.
We selected the subtitle option as the dubbing initially wasnā€™t great.

Knives Out

I liked it alot definitely will watch the second one next week.

I went to see Whats love got to do with itā€¦romcom isnā€™t normally my thing but theres a new fancy cinema opened in town so we took our mum out for the day. It was actually really good.

1 Like

@JoCat I just had to go seaching for a trailer. Looks very much one to add to my list for light hearted feel good watching and I do love Emma Thompsonā€™s comedy stuff. Romcoms arenā€™t my OHā€™s favourite but he has to put up with them sometimes, definitrly one to watch when itā€™s streaming. Thanks.

1 Like

Emma is so good in it too, the whole cast were excellent. Its predictable but very enjoyable to watch.

1 Like

Raiders ot the lost arse

Straight Outta Compton

2 Likes

Luther like others said the attention to detail was a bit crappy, but do love him

John wick

4 Likes

Watched Glass Onion definitely not as good as the first one but still enjoyed it.

The new Luther film.

It would have made a good 1 hour episode but was padded out far too much and too many plot holes.

1 Like