Last longer in the bedroom

@hagions My husband usually cums pretty quickly. His cock rings help him last longer :ok_hand: Sometimes I like to start in a position he doesn’t like because I’ll feel good, but he won’t cum right away :laughing: Different sex positions can be more stimulating or less stimulating for one or both partners, maybe try some different positions out to find one that is a little less stimulating for you to start things out with (then when your partner is getting into it, you can switch to one you like better maybe?) I usually use a clit vibe during sex so that I’ll be able to climax with or before him (with the exception of a couple positions that are golden tickets for me)

I don’t know if this is true or if it’s just me perceiving it, but when he masturbates more or if we have sex more during the week, he’ll last longer than if it’s been a while. He’s been trying to do some edging but hasn’t made much progress yet (still learning his limits / trying to have self control) :see_no_evil: :sweat_drops:

1 Like