Last longer in the bedroom

Looking for tips to last longer on bed… presently i last anything from 5 to 10mins once i have intercourse ( not including foreplay)… But i have found recently my OH is only getting into the groove then its all over… Any tips on how to last an extra 5 to 10mins…as looking at websites 5 to 10mins seems the average so looking to improve this…
I do find my OH prefers to be on top, any other positions maybe that can help to get the extra few mins

2 Likes

Edging?

I agree edging is a great way to build up stamina. Also there are several toys on Lovehoney which are designed to help. I tend to find that positions where I am in control helps me last longer such as doggy or missionary.

2 Likes

Thx must look into this… Be good to last that 5/10mins longer…

3 Likes

Ive tried edging. Doesnt work for me

I still blow!!

1 Like

@hagions My husband usually cums pretty quickly. His cock rings help him last longer :ok_hand: Sometimes I like to start in a position he doesn’t like because I’ll feel good, but he won’t cum right away :laughing: Different sex positions can be more stimulating or less stimulating for one or both partners, maybe try some different positions out to find one that is a little less stimulating for you to start things out with (then when your partner is getting into it, you can switch to one you like better maybe?) I usually use a clit vibe during sex so that I’ll be able to climax with or before him (with the exception of a couple positions that are golden tickets for me)

I don’t know if this is true or if it’s just me perceiving it, but when he masturbates more or if we have sex more during the week, he’ll last longer than if it’s been a while. He’s been trying to do some edging but hasn’t made much progress yet (still learning his limits / trying to have self control) :see_no_evil: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Yes cockrings!!
Also around your balls

2 Likes

I find thinking of the mother in law helps if I get the feeling I’m going to cum too quickly…

3 Likes

Is she not hot?

I use the wifes hair bobbles

1 Like

Work out what motion and position she really likes, but you don’t get as much from. Usually for us is me just moving a little, about a centimeter, while deep in her on G spot, rather being a jack hammer. You also have to pick up on what is tickling her fancy and just keep on that.

2 Likes

Have you tried delay creams?

I can only speak for myself but I’ve started wearing ball stretchers during sex and it’s had the effect of making me last longer, to the point where at the start I was wondering what was going on as I wasn’t really getting close to orgasm. So yeah, ball stretcher worked for me. Sell them on LH. Silicone ones good to start

I used to think about work stop me cumming when i was young and trigger happy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes