Latex and Wet Look

I absolutely LOOOVEEE latex and wet look lingerie, I only have 2 or 3 sexy fits in both looks​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Buuut really want to invest in more because it makes me feel super sexy and kinky :sweat_smile: I have seen the Easy-On Latex Underbust Spanking Dress, I want it in Red and Black, it looks sensational - however, does anyone have any personal reviews that they’ve not put on the reviews on the item to buy?
I love the thought of it being a spanking dress as I love being spanked, and love that it looks tight, but would anyone say it’s great for if you have smaller boobs? Or can it be worn to have sex in, it seems like it may rise up when your legs are open :sweat_smile: or does the material stick on you and go with your legs? :joy:
Also, if anyone has any favourites or recommendations for Latex and Wet Look lingerie please share! I’d love to try them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Have a look at the ‘fierce’ range, there’s loooooads of wet look items in there! It’s one of my favourite ranges

3 Likes

I have tried latex in the past but found it very uncomfortable and unforgiving and you have to spend ages getting it to shine

I do however love wet look - easy to wear and looks great

3 Likes

I’m also a massive fan of wetlook and lots of my lingerie is from the fierce range. It’s definitely what I feel most sexy wearing.

3 Likes

I’ve not tried wetlook stuff but would love to because it looks so fierce. How do I pick something to ease myself into it?

I would just start of with something with wetlook panals or you can just try the wetlook briefs and see how you feel wearing them.

1 Like

Latex wasn’t for me, but the wet look does tickle my fancy…

I am waiting for my latest purchase to arrive - hoping tomorrow is the day :grinning::
Lovehoney Fierce Leather-Look Lace-Up Bustier Set

Have previously bought:
Brand X Playtime PVC Wet Look Front Zip Body
Lovehoney Fierce Black Wet Look Zip-Up Crop Top
Lovehoney Fierce Wet Look Suspender Skirt
Seven 'til Midnight Crotchless Wet Look Lace-Up Knickers

And for the OH:
LHM Wet Look Boxer Shorts
LHM Wet Look and Sheer Mesh Boxer Shorts

And this is currently waiting in the wishlist for:
Male Power New Extreme Wet Look Garter Shorts

2 Likes

Look at the LH fierce collection , it has a huge range of items .
Very comfortable and looks great on

1 Like

Another vote for the fierce collection , something for everyone .
Think i have it all now :grin:

1 Like

I love Latex ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

wet look lingerie is very sexy, my wife loves the fierce range on lovehoney​:smiley:

So we would definitely recommend anything from the fierce range :+1:t2: can’t beat the tight snug fit on a gorgeous bum or thighs​:heart_eyes:

My wife has A cup size boobs & everything makes her feel great in it.

6 Likes

The things I’ve tried aren’t flattering for my shape I’m plus size and felt every bit of it in the last item I tried that was wet look. When I get used to going to the gym and eating more vege/vegan maybe I’ll try again, when I’m down a size or 2. I felt really self conscious but maybe it was just that style I’m not sure.

1 Like

@hailz_xo - sorry for hijacking your thread with all of my purchases :slight_smile:

The Easy-On Latex Underbust Spanking Dress I haven’t tried (don’t think it was/is available AUS?), but it looks awesome (and I like the idea of spanking!)

I agree with @Deanna32 - just try something and see how it feels wearing it.

And @FD1 - yes, I am an A cup too so anything in the wet look has so far been excellent!!

2 Likes

The fierce range is stunning, although I find the cup sizes are small so I can’t wear it as I spill over. I’m plus size and I love the way it looks, every where but the boobs. I prefer soft cups, I find they fit better. I have the mesh and wet look panel bustier and its gorgeous with a nice introduction to wet look with the panels.

3 Likes

Aha no you’re all good. I wanted some experiences with different lingerie :smile: thank you

1 Like

Nothings more sexy and such turn on than something tight black and shiny. Leggings or hot pants with bra wow

1 Like