Latex vacuum bed: any advice?

Hello oh knowledgable ones, just wondered if anyone here has tried a vac bed? Did the experience justify the cost/ investment? Is it a regular treat for anyone or more of an one-off type experience? I’m keen to give one a go, love the idea of the complete immobility, and husband thinks the idea is hysterical, but they are a lot of money.

Any/ all experiences/ advice would be gratefully received.

many thanks.

Personally never tried it but would love too. Mate of mine tried it loved it. He said well worth the cost. He does it fairly regularly as I understand it.

I really want one too. I think the best ones have valves so you can turn suction off for a while (less noisy then!). And some can be quite thin and therefore prone to ripping. Other than that - I've toyed with going to a kitted out dungeon to try one out, although that also is expensive!!

I adore being in a Vac Bed. The pressure, the restricted feeling, I could spend hours in one. I would recommend seeing if you can try one somewhere before buying though. Have a look for a private hire dungeon with one (most list their equipment on their websites)

If you enjoy the experience, they are worth the money. Unless you can leave it assembled, they aren’t the sort of the sort of thing you can use for a quick session so you do need to consider how often you will be able to use it.

The experience is incredible if you are into restraint and sensation play. I am not sure I would want to own one but trying it out is awesome if you have the opportunity and not claustrophobic at all. You are completely immobilized, you can feel every touch or other sensation, but the drone of the vac takes away from the experience IMO. Maybe vac in anther room with a bunch of hose extensions would change that but haven’t tried. Had the privilege of experiencing it twice and surprised I didn’t poke a hole through with the erection. As an added benefit, anyone watching gets to see your whole body reaction without actually seeing you. Perking nipples they see, hard on they see, swollen vulva they see. It sucks so tight that if you have a pimple it will show through the latex. Anyone watching gets to see the exact outline of your body without actually exposing your body. If you get the chance, definitely try it out with a trusted person. Very unique experience and one I would do again anytime.