Learning to deepthroat?

Morning beautiful Lovehoney family, my OH is well endowed ( lucky girl I know) but I'm keen to learn how to deepthroat. I find it a struggle at the minute as I can't get over the gag reflex when I get a certain way down. Is there anything you ladies (or men) can suggest to help me with this ?? :)

Kinky loves
Miss butterfly xx

A well lubricated throat and partner can help a lot. As can relaxing. If you’re focusing on trying to take more then you can subsconsciously tense up or worry about choking etc so try to relax and just be in the moment.

There are certain positions that can help too. As mentioned above laying at the edge of the bed with a standing partner works well :) x

My OH secretly found some great advice on the net to surprise, practiced on a dildo and is a pro at it now, I'm probably just above average but with advice she found she has completely got control of her gag reflex now to the point I can cum down her throat whilst she has me full deepthroat which is awesome! it was a few years ago now so not sure where she found the advice but I'm sure theres plenty out there. Have fun!

Thank you my lovelies, shall start with the layinh on bed position and see how we go ;)

Missbutterfly xx