Learning to deepthroat

...was in the shower with my favourite silicone dildo, looked at it and thought... "why not? Could be a fun skill"

Am attempting to learn deep throating. I can get quite far now, to the back of my throat without gagging. But no further than that - there is a lot of resistance when I try to go any further, presumably from my uvula? If I angle the dildo to the side it'll sometimes go slightly deeper, but still not easy at all (and there's a fairly strong gag reflex at that point). I've been at this stage for a little while now, so I'm starting to wonder if there's a trick to that final stage.

Oh, after I've done that sliding-past thing the back of my throat feels pretty weird for a while, is that normal?

I find that it depends on what angle my neck is at when doing it..
I find it easier when hes on his back so i know i have total control, or when hes standing up, but this takes some trust..(just incase he gets to excited and the hips start to go before im ready for it lol)

But i think if you just keep practising. I dont think theres a techneque for it but just getting used to it and not gagging..I still do sometimes but then i just stop then start again..

Maybe others have a diffrent opinion, or ways to help you tho.

Curious about what advice others will also add to this. Personally, I have a horrnedous gag reflex. So much so that going to the dentist is to be avioded at all costs. My OH would love it I could deep throat, but I just don't see it happening any time soon.

I dont deep throat alot, i think it depends on what mood im in..
If im really horney and want him to get the best blow job ever then yeah i do!! i dont think i could do it though if the blokes knob was above average size..then i think id have to cut the boundaries and just stick to what i could in my mouth!!

I'm trying to deep throat more myself, but after trying to last week i have had a really bad sore throat that has lasted all week. Dont know whether its because i went to far of if i've caught a throat infection . Bit worried to try it again any time soon.

i was just thinking when reading the above, how does everyone at lovehoney know everything there is about sex till i clicked the link! lol

Dxx

Thanks for the ideas. Reading various descriptions I have the position right, but I think I may be doing something with my tongue/throat tension that staves off the gag reflex, but actually makes things tighter and smaller back there. So I'm going to practise some more with my trusty dildo *grin*
I'm going to try to stick my tongue out slightly while I'm doing it, deal with the gag reflex then, and hopefully get further.

diamonds wrote:

i was just thinking when reading the above, how does everyone at lovehoney know everything there is about sex till i clicked the link! lol

Dxx

Same here! Who knew sword swallowing and deep throating had the same techniques...

mybadx wrote:

dont think i could do it though if the blokes knob was above average size

This could be part of the problem - he's quite wide and my mouth is quite small (according to my dentist, most people would say otherwise) so the two together don't really fit where taking a lot of him in the mouth is concerned.

I find my gf gets more down the more turned on she gets - and I am quite thick!! would agree with carly's advice on ood positions though. I love it when she lies over the edge of the bed being submissive so I can fuck her mouth

Early in the morning and after a large meal are the absolute worst times to try as science has shown ur gag reflex to be strongest then and first thing in the morning. Keep your neck as stretched as possible and before pouncing on ur no doubt trembling partner! stop and take a couple of really really deep slow breaths (bit like swimming/diving! ) its helps to relax the muscles! Also this is strange but works INCREDIBLY well! As your taking it back SWALLOW! the swallowing helps too relax your throat and ease it in. Needless to say the next day after doing all this my bf was up and eager for more!!! cant remember the website i got it from but it was an absolute god send! good luck gals n' guys!!!

Found the WEBSITE!!!!

http://www.myfemalesexuality.com/technique/FellatioChapter3.htm

TAAADAAA!!!

Last night i finally managed it ;) without gagging AND managed to get over my swallowing fear too :D definately be doing that more often. x

I'm still trying to learn to really relax my throat muscles..

I find lube helps to get the cock sliding down a lil further I guess its getting into the flow of it I love deep throating and yes it can make you sure I some times try to drink a cool drink to stop that, fella loves deep throat It's great that we can be open in talking about it all.

well done naughty Nic for me I think because of the come and how it is thick n gloopey I can't swallow it tastes not good eaither unless there is a way to stop that, fella tried maxi come drops to make him come more but it didn't work hmmm wonder if abyone knows anything on this

I did manage to deep throat my ex a couple of times. As mentioned above getting the position right really helps, as does practice and a mouthful of lube.

Another thing that helps is to get your partner to hold a bottle of poppers under your nose while you're at it. The relaxation of the smooth muscle caused by the poppers seems to help the dick down.

I don't know if anybody here has had their stomach pumped at any time. I've had this experience a couple of times. The tube goes up your nose and then down the back of your throat. Gagging violently is part of the experience!!! The first time it was down by a nurse in A&E who'd never done it before. It was a nightmare. The only thing was that I had to do it if I was to have the operation that would safe my life.

The second time though the nurse was very experienced and she gave me a cup of water to drink, while she fed the tube through. Swallowing just took the tube down and I only gagged once.

So I think that if you can you should try and swallow the dick as it goes down, and a good mouthful of lube (silicone) will help.

ive never found it a problem

i've read somewhere, and be careful as sounds a little dangerous, of a method where a necklace with a small charm for weight is lowered down throat...