Leather or Lace?

Well since my name gave it away ..i'm a lover of a sexy lady wearing leather.. i've never tried wearing it myself but don't think it's as flattering on a straight man.

So ladies.. what would you prefer to wear and why? What leather or lace clothing do you own to attract or seduce a man? If you don't like either...why?

Gents.. what do you prefer a lady to wear? What would you go out and buy your lady as something to wear in the bedroom or even out and about? Why do you like it so much?

I like both, but in moderation and they have to be tasteful...

I have a few pairs of lacy french knickers but thats about all i own from either side...

violeteyes wrote:

i love lace- i own a lace bodysuit, lace underwear, lace stockings, gloves etc. i dont mind leather, but id rather not wear a dead animal whilst having sex- something a bit more lightweight like pvc for me

This!

I think lace. But we've not really looked at much leather stuff, some seems a bit tacky in my opinion. Lace is much 'softer' and approachable.

I would like to see some leather bits but I'm very specific. I do only like certain toys leather though, no crappy PVC, on things like floggers and paddles.

I love leather! Mainly the smell, especially when it gets all warm and body-heated, mmmm...

But the half-assed 'leather look' stuff doesn't get me so much: either go leather, or go plastic/rubber, don't dither between the two!

Main issue with it is that it's expensive for anything half decent, and the cheaper stuff is either fake and makes me hate it, or just made badly so that it's more annoying than it's worth (too heavy or ill-fitting or thin or whatever). I'd love to wear leather, if I was rich I'd have to get a special wardrobe just to fill with the stuff! Just not possible on my budget with my standards, boo and such. But I do love seeing the fella in it, with the look and the smell and the feel, it drives me mental. Delicious.

Love a lady in Leather. But then thinking about it i love a lady in just about anything, PVC rubber,satin!

Leather is fantastically tactile, and I love it - it can be soft and smooth, like a fair of fine kid leather gloves, or harder and more firm like a leather corset. So, leather for me thanks! I've never really been a lace kind of girl, though it's ok now and then.

Have to disagree about the leather not looking good on blokes though - a man in leather trousers is pretty much my idea of heaven! There's nothing like a nice arse in leather. Yum!

BashfulBabe wrote:

I love leather! Mainly the smell, especially when it gets all warm and body-heated, mmmm...

But the half-assed 'leather look' stuff doesn't get me so much: either go leather, or go plastic/rubber, don't dither between the two!

Main issue with it is that it's expensive for anything half decent, and the cheaper stuff is either fake and makes me hate it, or just made badly so that it's more annoying than it's worth (too heavy or ill-fitting or thin or whatever). I'd love to wear leather, if I was rich I'd have to get a special wardrobe just to fill with the stuff! Just not possible on my budget with my standards, boo and such. But I do love seeing the fella in it, with the look and the smell and the feel, it drives me mental. Delicious.

Couldn't agree more, I absolutely love the smell of leather.. that alone can get me going.

Not a major fan of PVC or rubber, it looks very cheap in comparison to a decent leather product which can look very classy and super sexy.

lysistrata wrote:

Have to disagree about the leather not looking good on blokes though - a man in leather trousers is pretty much my idea of heaven! There's nothing like a nice arse in leather. Yum!

OK you're probably right, I think it dpends on the style of the gent who's wearing it. I'm more of a t-shirt/jeans/trainers during the day and shirt and jeans at night kinda guy. I don't think I could ever pull them off without looking wrong lol

lysistrata wrote:

OK you're probably right, I think it dpends on the style of the gent who's wearing it. I'm more of a t-shirt/jeans/trainers during the day and shirt and jeans at night kinda guy. I don't think I could ever pull them off without looking wrong lol

lysistrata wrote:

Leather is fantastically tactile, and I love it - it can be soft and smooth, like a fair of fine kid leather gloves, or harder and more firm like a leather corset. So, leather for me thanks! I've never really been a lace kind of girl, though it's ok now and then.

You sound like my partner D, she loves a man in leather. Ive been wearing leather jeans a bit for her recently, does the trick. I do like the feel of leather when its warmed up.

I'm another who loves the smell and feel of leather. I adore it.... I used to have a fantastic pair of figure hugging leather trousers. In fact, I still have them but I think I'd feel a bit mutton-dressed-as-lamb if I wore them now.

Leather trousers with lace underwear is just about the perfect combination IMO.

When are you too old to stop wearing leather trousers is the next question? (Assuming I'm not a biker, which I'm not)

Yoko wrote:

I'm another who loves the smell and feel of leather. I adore it.... I used to have a fantastic pair of figure hugging leather trousers. In fact, I still have them but I think I'd feel a bit mutton-dressed-as-lamb if I wore them now.

When are you too old to stop wearing leather trousers is the next question? (Assuming I'm not a biker, which I'm not)

As long as you have the figure for it why not?

As long as your not wearing short demin skirts as you get older I don't think you have anything to worry about! :)

I like both lace and leather! I think they can be used together tastefully, and individually they both have their strong points.

Leather is more for kinky, "bad girl/boy" sexy stuff.

Lace is more for elegant, intimate provocative stuff.

Personally I prefer to wear lace as lingerie and leather as costumes.

Just as a note though: Am strongly vegetarian etc etc, and will not wear real leather.

I love leather! I'm a closet rock chick and have a soft as butter black leather jacket with buckles and beautiful red leather bag both of which I just love to stroke!

I like lace too though, especially black lace but I've also got lots of different coloured lace tops some which are summery and girly and some dark and gothy.

WandA's not overly keen on either though so I mainly wear it for me more than him!

Adx

lovinleather wrote:

Yoko wrote:

As long as your not wearing short demin skirts as you get older I don't think you have anything to worry about! :)

In that case... External Media

I never could bring myself to get rid of them. They are just so gorgeous.

(running upstairs to dust them off )

Yoko wrote:

lovinleather wrote:

Yoko wrote:

In that case... External Media

I never could bring myself to get rid of them. They are just so gorgeous.

(running upstairs to dust them off )

I'm sure the hubby will love it! ;)

I'm actually more of a fan of PVC. I do own several lace corsets which I like because of the figure they give me - they're great for when I go the burlesque and really give a great look, but I'm much more a fan of PVC in the bedroom. Leather just doesn't seem hardcore enough to me somehow, whereas PVC feels really kinky.

I'm not at all dominant in the bedroom, but lace and ribbons doesn't feel like me as much as PVC does. I think it's because despite me being submissive, I feel a deep naughtiness in me which I think is better represented by PVC than lace.

Ecksvie wrote:

I'm actually more of a fan of PVC. I do own several lace corsets which I like because of the figure they give me - they're great for when I go the burlesque and really give a great look, but I'm much more a fan of PVC in the bedroom. Leather just doesn't seem hardcore enough to me somehow, whereas PVC feels really kinky.

I'm not at all dominant in the bedroom, but lace and ribbons doesn't feel like me as much as PVC does. I think it's because despite me being submissive, I feel a deep naughtiness in me which I think is better represented by PVC than lace.

Even though we don't agree on PVC/Leather, my girlfriend is a natural sub and I absolutely love her to wear leather when she's in the bedroom.. it drives me nuts and also helps me to be a better dominant when she has leather clothes, boots and/or collar on.

I love to play the dominatrix so its leather every time for me. X