Left or right?

Afternoon all,

Just wondered if I'm alone in this or not: the more I explore, the more aware I am that the left side of my body is more responsive than the right. My g-spot seems to be to the left of central, the left side of my clit is more sensitive (I never paid any attention really to where exactly I had been holding toys until recently), and from a pain point of view, spanking/ slapping hurts more anywhere on the left side of my whole body.

It is just something I have recently discovered about myself, just a little bit curious to hear if anyone else is aware of a similar thing or if straight down the middle works best for most? I'm left-handed, so I can't know for certain which brain hemisphere is dominant, but I'm guessing left for the complete set!

Thanks.

I've noticed this too, I think my g-spot is slightly to the right, or at least I get better stimulation if I angle a toy slightly biased to that side. I am right handed. I do also seem to have a preference for laying on my right after a really intense orgasm whereas I normally sleep mostly on my left side.

I'm a righty, despite the nerves being faulty on the right side of my body.

Interesting! I am right-handed and feel as though my g spot is more to the right.

Right side for me 👍

Right side for me too, need more pressure the further left I go!

Right here too

Bigtrak wrote:

Right here too

NatandTom wrote:

Right side for me too, need more pressure the further left I go!

RosyCheek wrote:

Right side for me 👍

Are you all also right handed?

Yeah Amy, I'm very heavily right handed.

Yep, right handed here too

I'm a righty too! (And right handed) Even when my partner whispers I my right ear it turns me on more than my left ear, and I'm way more ticklish on my right hand side compared to my left!

My partner is a righty, and the same as my G spot. It seems if I put more pressure to the right it gets me off quicker as it’s far more intense.

We need some more left handed folks to weigh in on this.

Or maybe we have cracked it as a team! Everyone’s been thinking the G spot is directly behind the pubis wall but it’s actually slightly off centre 🤗. Lovehoney forums will be winning a nobel prize

Agreed, AmyA, I can’t be the only leftie on the forum. One in ten and all that.

I've never taken notice but most definitely will be after reading this

Touché Alicia, my apologies.

I had to think on this for a while . I am a righty but the only thing that is more sensitive is my right nipple . Mabe when they killed nerves in my left lateral muscle when I had open heart surgery in 1962 , it also affected my left nipple ? Food for thought .

An interesting thought on this one! My clit is also more sensitive of my right side (I am right handed). When I got my nipples pierced the right side was significantly more painful than the left. My piercer joked to me that I should always get tattoos on my left side, as everyone apparently experiences more pain on one side of their body. I wonder if this has any link?