Leggings and best underwear to wear for see though

Hey [everyone] 

I am wanting some help with my leggings.

I try to buy as see though leggings as I can, which I have a few good pairs, but what would you recommend underwear I wear?

Some thongs but they don't really show much but don't want to just wear normal underwear so does any[one] have any ideas or help so my underwear would really show so my OH can see it? :)

Not a combination I go for so I can't recommend specific items, but I'd go for the thinnest leggings (or bodystocking/pantyhose) you can find (the lower the denier number, the thinner - and more fragile - the material) and combine them with bright red knickers.

Or go for the classic combination of knickers, suspender belt and stockings (without the leggings, obviously).

They're so thin these days you can just about see anything through them and I'm always trying to make them thicker so people can't see my underwear lol..

I'd just go for some bright reds or purples maybe?

If its just for inside use what about Yoga pants .What I have seen of some these,they don't leave much to the imagination !

My friends wife always wears white knickers under her leggings soon as she's had a wine she flashes them regularly not complained tho lol

It's something that my OH loves, especially red knickers. As long as the leggings aren't trashy there's nothing wrong with it;) is there any specific types of leggings that people think would be the best at doing for this.

Mysteron - yoga pants? Good idea! Something I will look into, any other types of trousers that will help me anyone?xoxo

BeautifulMystery69 wrote:

It's something that my OH loves, especially red knickers. As long as the leggings aren't trashy there's nothing wrong with it;) is there any specific types of leggings that people think would be the best at doing for this.

Mysteron - yoga pants? Good idea! Something I will look into, any other types of trousers that will help me anyone?xoxo

Which underwear will show most entirely depends on the colour leggings you're wearing. 

General rule is to wear the opposite colour to the leggings you're wearing, especially if they're thin. So black leggings = wear white underwear or something with a really harsh panty line. White leggings = actually you could wear ANY colour under white. 

I would recommend looking up some fashion tips on how NOT to show underwear through your leggings, and then to the opposite.

Thanks Jess that is a real help!

does anyone know what colour would look better, white or black? My OH loves either but Im not sure what colour looks best xoxo

BeautifulMystery69 wrote:

Thanks Jess that is a real help!

does anyone know what colour would look better, white or black? My OH loves either but Im not sure what colour looks best xoxo

Well, something like this is entirely personal opinion. Just like any other outfit, why don't you try a few in the mirror and see? 

What a great subject & one I always find really sexy.
Most women find it trashy having a VPL, but I'm sure if most men at least are totally honest they find it incredibly sexy. I personally really like white leggings & black full back knickers or the opposite colour way. Not so much thongs for me as I like to see the fuller knickers.

MY FAVORITE IS TO WEAR LARGE BLACK KNICKERS UNDER VERY THIN WHITE LEGGINGS

AND LARGE WHITE UNDER THIN BLACK LEGGINGS

DONT MIND GOING OUT WITH THESE ON AND BEING LOOKED AT!!,FIND IT SEXY

My OH really does love it, he prefers pants most of the time but now and again he loves a good thong, as I must say I doo have quiet a large bum so he loves it especially when I take the leggings off and he gets a full range view;) glad other people love this subject too!!xoxo