Legs 11- stockings, tights or bare?

Stockings every time

For work I wear tights - practical as I'm an infant teacher! But at home and especially in bed I wear stockings for hubby as he absolutely loves them!

Stockings :) not only do they look sexy and make me feel sexy but i find them much more comfortable than tights x

Stockings all the way for me, well my OH. Tights don't do it for me at all.

Love the feel of them against my bits, the feel all the way up her legs and the bare flesh above on the way to the promised land.... 😉

Love tights and stockings. Something sexy about tights hugging my cock. Stockings sexy too. Oh likes wearing both too which I encourage!!

Stockings every time ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Stocking. Hands down, no contest, why are you even asking? :P

To make my temperature rise apparently

Definitely stockings ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Oh my

Stockings with a retro sussie belt, prefereably fishnet stockings, or black sheer hold ups with lace top. The LH own brand ones are the best for my plus size chunky thighs.

Just got to love a woman in stockings and heels

Yes stockings do it for me, especially if I get a glimpse of the tops of my OHs when we are out and about

Stockings and suspenders hands down

Also very sexy to see a pair off stocking clad legs with the seam running down the back

I love fencenet or wide gapped fishnets. Paired with a killer set of heels you just can't go wrong!

Has to be stockings; I've especially got a thing for seamed cuban heel ones at the moment

Stockings or bare from an aesthetics point of view. If stockings then I like them plain with no seams, and definitely not fishnet. The bit above the stocking top is called the giggle zone; if you get that far you're laughing...![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Tights > Stockings > Bare in my books. I'm a leg and ass person and I like to see them highlighted.

I love to see other ladies in fully fashioned stockings. Sadly I can't get my chuncky legs into them ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

stockings ever time for me