Legs 11- stockings, tights or bare?

Just wondering who lkes what when it comes to legs on females or even perhaps males ?

I have for a long as I can remember always been into stockings. During a typical sex session with the Mrs these are the only items that are usually left on. I like it when a stocking clad leg rubs against my skin and like the bare thigh bit above the stockings top. In role playing my preference of costume for my Mrs will always incorporate stockings whereever possible . I think I have a fetish thing for 40s and 50s style lingerie and I think that is were it comes from.

I have never been into tights and neither has my Mrs. I appreciate they do have their practicality when it comes to working office attire for ladies etc. but no place in the bedroom for me, although I am aware of a tights fetish for some people .

Bare legs are fine on tanned or a darkened skin tone and can look very atactive on ladies and I dare say more appealing on men( from a ladies point of view) as well when wearing shorts in summer.But guys if you do wear shorts loose the socks!

But for me stockings are tops .

1 Like

stockings or crutchless tights

1 Like

I wear quite thick tights when not wearing jeans. On an everyday kind of basis. In the bedroom and on nights out it's stockings and suspenders or bare :)

1 Like

I'm a bare legged girl, for three main reasons

1. I'm 6ft tall (almost) 18stone with big calfs and very big thighs, and I just can't find any hold ups or stockings to fit. If they are stockings that never go up high enough to rech the suspended belt, and if they are hold ups they role down.

2. I'm quite a naturist at heart and love to be naked.

3. I have big feet size 10, and live in flip flops and wedges, not a good look with stockings.

i would love to find some stockings or hold ups that actually fit to wear in the bedroom for my OH, but he is not really into me being clothed. He finds the smell and touch of my bare skin a real turn on, so bare legged I will stay.

1 Like

Bare. I like to feel soft smooth skin. Although I do like stockings and they can easily come off 😉

Day to day, I'll be on tights or bare (or socks) depending on weather and outfit. To feel extra special or sexy when dressing up (usually for the OH's benefit) I'll wear stocking.

Stockings and sussies, hold ups or bare. Tights..YAK. Don't care about practicalities, just YAK

1 Like

In the bedroom stockings, I love how they feel and love the feeling when you get to the top. Other than that bare legs, not a fan of tights but I suppose they are practical. I'm quite lucky MrsB doesn't wear them often.

1 Like

I do love stockings, they never fail to make me feel sexy.

But in summer I love wearing a cute little dress with bare lightly tanned legs, makes me feel amazing.

1 Like

I either go for bare legs (especially when I get tanned) or stockings. I absolutely love sheer, black seamed stockings with a plain top and a black satin suspender belt. Funnily enough, my OH seems quite keen on this combo. I don't like tights at all - they often leave marks around my stomch and slide down and they generally remind me of being in school!

1 Like

My OH very rarely dresses up for me so I'd definitely say stockings for the novelty as I do love her in tights but she wears them for work most days. There's also something really sexy about running your hand up the leg when they're in stockings. Feeling the material and then the bare flesh at the top.

1 Like

Redmosquito wrote:

My OH very rarely dresses up for me so I'd definitely say stockings.........

Pehaps you need to put that right by asking her ? I did and it works wonders for your sex life .

I never wear tights. Stockings and suspenders all the way for me - for everyday and in the bedroom. Bare legs in the summer when they've got a bit of a tan - if we ever get any sun !!

1 Like

sistahunny wrote:

I like wearing black or red stockings the bedroom and nearly nude stockings in summer. In winter thick over the knee socks or maybe velvet touch stockings. For me it's all about feel. I hate tights.

Never heard of velvet touch stockings. Must investigate.

1 Like

Stockings good, bare good, tights bad.

1 Like

Oh I've tried, believe me, dressing up just ain't her thing I guess.

Redmosquito wrote:

Oh I've tried, believe me, dressing up just ain't her thing I guess.

Well what you need to do my friend is the next time you intend going out ( why not book a meal?) Go through her knicker drawer and hide all those tights and substiutue them for some wonderful looking stockings in their  place either hold ups or normal if she has a suspender belt .She might then just get the message .

I like stockings with a suspender belt for bedroom attire, or hold-ups. Tights remind me of school too! I do have some nice faux-suspender tights which are quite cute but I think I like the idea of them more than I actually like them... They often slide down and the waistbands are uncomfy ...

1 Like

Happy with either guess stockings are my favourite for my wife to wear.

Tights for me, stockings and bare legs give me chub rub :P I personally find a chafed inner thigh deeply unsexy :P