Lelo Bruno and other prostate massagers

Anyone got one and have trouble with the battery life? It's advertised at 2ish hours, but I was getting less than 60mins from a full charge. Sadly 60mins seems to be the magic number for me and prostate stimulation so unfortunately out of frustration I had to send mine back. Shame though, because it was going somewhere...I was definitely heading towards something new.

What about everyone else, has anyone got other prostate massagers they'd recommend...has anyone been lucky enough to find 'the one' that leads to a prostate orgasm?

A

1 Like

I guess the battery life depends on how strong the vibrations you use are. The highest vibration setting will give you less play time than if you use it on the lowest speed :)

1 Like

Were you using it on the highest setting by any chance?

1 Like

...it's a one-speed vibe, the only variation being the patterns so I would hope the actual battery life would be a little closer to that advertised! I was probably just unlucky to get a dodgy one, which is a shame as it was a great little toy. Oh well!

A

1 Like

Ah, I know it has multiple settings, but I thought there was more than one speed. Sounds like it may have been faulty, did you ask for them to check & send a replacement?

NatandTom wrote:

Ah, I know it has multiple settings, but I thought there was more than one speed. Sounds like it may have been faulty, did you ask for them to check & send a replacement?

...no, just sent it back for refund tbh. Was eager to try either toys so thought I'd go for something else! Still haven't decided what's next.

L'amourose is supposed to be a great brand :)

Sxleksaker wrote:

L'amourose is supposed to be a great brand :)

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) Been there, tried it! Not as good as the Bruno, but bigger in size and more variation. Very high quality feel to it...

I have both the lelo hugo and the L'Amourose rosa amongst many others.

For my prostate, the hugo is the best vibrator by a long shot, and there have been many many many toys in search of my prostate. The hugo has variations of speed and patterns plus that remote too. It is one awesome prostate toy I couldn't tell you about the battery life but it is way longer hand I need; I've only hanged it twice and have had rather a lot of use out of it.

The rosa, as you say is just wrongly shaped for my prostate; too long and not enough lean.

1 Like