LELO Gigi 2 advice needed

Basically it's not doing much for me. I love the patterns but I'm finding it to weak to even be worth keeping as a clit vibe.

Has anyone else had issues with this toy? The reviews are all glowing but it's not doing it for me - does anytime have tips for using it. I'm trying to avoid sending it back as it's such a gorgeous toy and I'd feel guilty as I returned a luxury toy recently (tenga minamo). Any advice?

You're not the only one! Apparently the Gigi's much weaker than some other Lelo vibes, especially the Mona 2. I had the original and liked it a lot overall, mainly using the flat tip externally so I'm not of much help - to be honest I'd just return or exchange it if you're not getting along with it.

:( I have wanted one for a while now, but i love powerful vibes too much.

sleepycelia wrote:

You're not the only one! Apparently the Gigi's much weaker than some other Lelo vibes, especially the Mona 2. I had the original and liked it a lot overall, mainly using the flat tip externally so I'm not of much help - to be honest I'd just return or exchange it if you're not getting along with it.

Good to know, it kind of put me off Lelo because this was my first Lelo toy and I thought if they're all as weak as this there's no point. I've been trying it on and off for months because it's heartbreakingly beautiful, I love the patterns and I feel guilty about returning a luxury toy. But if nothing improves it will have to go ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Such a shame, if it had a rabbit ear style clit arm and the deep rumbly power of the rosa it would be the PERFECT toy

Hello,

tbh some Lelo toys are not that strong. The original Gigi was not that strong, especially for people who like stronger vibrations. But some are better. The large wand is strong, from what I heard. The the Mona 2 is really strong - I have it and I like it. The Elise 2 is also stronger than the Gigi.

I do agree. the shape of the Gigi is great, but... I wish it was more powerful.

I bought the Gigi 2 from the Lelo site, and really wishing I hadn't as I can't bloody return it! it's weak as a g-spot vibe and makes for a rubbish clitoral vibe too.. I can however say, in comparison to my Soraya, Mona Wave and Smart Wand - it's nowhere near as powerful as these toys can be. I'd compare it to the Lyla 2 in vibration strength, which wasn't great either!

Think I'm going to return it as soon as I've written my review. It was alright as a clit vibe but 'alright' isn't going to cut it for £80, especially when my £15 erotic rocket does a much better job. Such as shame, it's a beautiful vibe in beautiful packaging but all style and no substance ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I find it really is dependant on the product with Lelo, some are brilliant and some are just 'eh.' I feel the same about the Mia 2 - no idea why it is so popular because its definitely not worth the price at all! I don't really like the Lyla either, too fiddly for an egg type of toy.

Maybe look into the Mona or the Liv if you are after Lelo. If not I would spend the extra money and get into the L'Amourose world! 

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I find it really is dependant on the product with Lelo, some are brilliant and some are just 'eh.' I feel the same about the Mia 2 - no idea why it is so popular because its definitely not worth the price at all! I don't really like the Lyla either, too fiddly for an egg type of toy.

Maybe look into the Mona or the Liv if you are after Lelo. If not I would spend the extra money and get into the L'Amourose world!

If there's any Lelo stuff in the xmas day sale I might give it a second chance. Thanks to said sale I actually have a l'amourose rosa already! Now I've got more time on my hands I'm going to be getting better acquainted with it.

I had bought it in my pre-LH days, and it turned out to be faulty, having gone dead after just one go, no idea why... I wish I could have simply returned it but the company I bought it from had a dreadful returns policy. It was indeed a bit weak (but seeing mine was faulty to start with, I thought "properly working" Gigis were more powerful - perhaps I was mistaken to assume so??) but the shape was quite nice - I guess the decision which feature means more to you (weak vibrations vs. nice shape) is up to yourself...