Lelo Gigi 2

My Gigi wont go into lock mode. It says in manual to hold the full interface down and count for five seconds. Nothing happens when I do this. Anyone have any problems with the original Gigi doing this?

I have both the Gigi 2 and 1 and have no problem putting them into lock mode. Are you holding down the down button and up button together for a few seconds?

With the Gigi 2 I find you need the press the arrows, rather than the side + and - buttons to lock it so maybe try that?

Have tried both and it just won't lock. O well it works in every other way so it doesn't matter

Have tried both and it just won't lock. O well it works in every other way so it doesn't matter

I would maybe think about getting it exchanged if its still in warranty, I've found with electrical products, if one aspect stops working then the rest end up on their way out too. Best to be on the safe side :)

Hi,

Please call customer care and they can try an assist you over the phone, but if still no luck please do send it back for an exchange :D

Cazz x