Lelo Insignia Isla - any good?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20545

Is this worth investing in? It's a good offer, combined with an account discount, but all the reviews are quite old... is it dated, or worth the cash? I love the shape.

I don't have one but do have Mona 2 (love it!, considering replacing it as it's years old and on last legs).

With things like this I tend to read the reviews and see if the reviewers have liked other stuff I've liked, too.

I've also read reviews on sex bloger sites as I have one or two that tend to match my likes quite closely. Quickest way to do this is to search the name of your current liked toy with "reviews" added and a lot of the sex bloggers pop up.

Good luck and let us know if you go for it.

Me again.

I just had a quick run through of the reviews here and my fave blogers.

It's apparently powerful enough for most, but a few do have issues. The two I read are the join between the plastic and silicone is difficult to clean (just squirt some Pjur Med cleaner on it after washing it. If there are any bugs left the Pjur will kill 'em dead!). If you haven't tried this stuff just add a bottle with your next order. Best cleaner ever - I feel really safe using it as I used to get loads of UTIs, but now I use this as a toy and skin cleaner they've stopped "bugging" me.

The other issue is the shape. Do you prefer a pronounced g-spot curve or do you prefer a straighter vibe? If you love the shape it'll probably ring your bell as Lelo's power is renowned.

The good news is most love the power and love it externally, too.

I don't know what it'll come to with a combined offer but it's a bloody good price now (if that helps).

Did you go for it, MsR?

How's the Tango going?

Hi MsR,

I bought my Lelo Isla three and a half years ago from Lovehoney, It's still my favourite go to G-Spot toy, and to be honest I couldn't live without it, I always get amazing G-Spot orgasms every time using my Isla. when I saw the offer I was almost tempted to buy another one, but mine is still going strong and believe me it's had an awful lot of use, at one point it was 3-4 times a week. I hope this helps you to decide to buy one, I can't recommend the Isla highly enough and I don't think you'll regret buying one, especially at the bargain price it is now.