Lelo Insignia range issues?

Hey guys,

I've bought the large Lelo Smart Wand, and the Lelo Lyla 2, and both have gone on the blip lately. Neither have been dropped, and I always ensure that I fully drain the battery before recharging for the recommended time in the manual booklet. They're both only a month or two old and I already plan to send them back, but I would like to know if anybody has had these issues too.

I always lock my Lelo Wand after use, and last night it turned itself on (how I have absolutely no idea as it was in my drawer in it's box) and I couldn't turn it off. It persisted to turn on and off all by itself and changing modes without me doing anything. None of the lights on the buttons were lighting up, and I couldn't unlock it or make any change whatsoever.

Also, my Lyla 2 sometimes has trouble connecting to the remote, and the SenseMotion modes sometimes don't seem to connect right, even when held next to eachother. Also sometimes the egg changes functions without me pressing any buttons. When using the SenseMotion mode, the egg has been known to change function whilst the remote is still in SenseMotion mode. The only way I have found to reconnect the two is to turn both off and on again.

Any thoughts?

I can't help, but thought Id bump this for you :)

Thank you both Delilah and Jennifer, I will get them sent back for a replacement - I must just be the unlucky one, no manufacturer is perfect after all and there's always one product that isn't quite right :)

*touchwood* all my other Lelo toys are behaving themselves :)

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

Thank you both Delilah and Jennifer, I will get them sent back for a replacement - I must just be the unlucky one, no manufacturer is perfect after all and there's always one product that isn't quite right :)

*touchwood* all my other Lelo toys are behaving themselves :)

I have tried five Lelo toys and two of these turned out to be faulty. You are not the only one who got unlucky...

Briona did you get them refunded or replaced? If they were replaced, were the replacements also faulty? :)

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

Briona did you get them refunded or replaced? If they were replaced, were the replacements also faulty? :)

The one I got from LH was refunded (because it was being discontinued at that time), the other one was in my pre-LH days. I do, however, have a Smartwand that is perfectly ok (bought it 8 months ago) - so I suppose could hope to get a replacement that is just fine-