Lelo Lily 2

I just had an email from Lelo, informing me of the new and improved Lelo Lily 2. Apparently there's 3 colours to choose from and they all have a different, subtle scent.

Plum- Bordeaux and chocolat.

Lavendar- Manuka honey and lavender

Pink- Rose and Wisteria

I'm not sure my clit has a sense of smell but there you go..

How strange! Whatever will they come up with next?

Purring-Pussy wrote:

How strange! Whatever will they come up with next?

I have no idea. It just seems silly and I don't understand why a sex toy has to have all these useless features lol

I agree ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Does it reflect on the price? Is it more expensive? I've yet to own a Lelo

PokingFun wrote:

Aesthetics are very important to the consumer, and for some, the scent of these pleasurable items will aid them toward amazing orgasms.

Do your research me dear ;)

Yeah I mean I guessed that but meh

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I agree ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Does it reflect on the price? Is it more expensive? I've yet to own a Lelo

Well the original one is £84.99 and the new one is £99.00 But as the improved one is on the Lelo site, I can't say how much it'll be on Lovehoney but I doubt it'll be much cheaper, if at all

PokingFun wrote:

I've never really been a fan of Lelo products if I'm honest. I prefer We-Vibe and the more powerful products. Lelo doesn't seem to have the oooooomph I require. ;)

Well I only have one We-Vibe product and one Lelo product but We-Vibe I definitley prefer

I need this :O ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)!!!!!!

PokingFun wrote:

I have to say, I've used my new Motörhead more than my Tango lately!! :D but don't tell the OH!! :O

Do you have a big one or a small one?

Is it weird that I thought Lelo toys had quite a nice smell already?

I do wonder if adding scent to them involves adding something that could irritate sensitive skin. Or if they'll be like scented kids toys, smell awesome for so long then smell awful...

Not going to lie, I'd totally go for a honey and lavender scented toy. Doubles up as an air freshener :p

And to be fair, Lelo are the masters of putting useless features in sex toys...

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Is it weird that I thought Lelo toys had quite a nice smell already?

I do wonder if adding scent to them involves adding something that could irritate sensitive skin. Or if they'll be like scented kids toys, smell awesome for so long then smell awful...

Not going to lie, I'd totally go for a honey and lavender scented toy. Doubles up as an air freshener :p

And to be fair, Lelo are the masters of putting useless features in sex toys...

Yeah I know what you mean lol. And I was wondering how long the smell would last. Probably not long if you used the toy pretty often

Hahaha. Visited the product page.

'Our new product LILY™ 2 is currently experiencing an unprecedented surge in demand, and deliveries of the Bordeaux & Chocolat fragrance may be extended by 3-5 days. Lavender & Manuka Honey, as well as Rose & Wisteria are currently available without delay. Thanks for your understanding.'

Well, seems they found a winner! :p

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Hahaha. Visited the product page.

'Our new product LILY™ 2 is currently experiencing an unprecedented surge in demand, and deliveries of the Bordeaux & Chocolat fragrance may be extended by 3-5 days. Lavender & Manuka Honey, as well as Rose & Wisteria are currently available without delay. Thanks for your understanding.'

Well, seems they found a winner! :p

But is this because people loved the original Lily or is this because of the useless feature? Hmm.. :P

Tbh I am mainly wondering how long the scent will last? I use the Lelo Siri like once a week, sometimes once in forthnight and I am not sure it would last long, with this relatively frequent use of similar toy (so I could expect about the same frequency).

Plus I am also sensitive to chemicals put on my private parts, so I am bit wondering about the irritations. I would def not buy it anytime soon, but out of curiosity I will for sure read and watch some reviews to see what people are sazing about it after using it for a while.

Plus I am wondering how more powerful it is. I know that Lelo is not as powerful as We Vibe, but for me its one of the reasons I prefer their toys, because I find they have more strenght varieties, and do not go as high as We Vibe. Just my preference. Plus I like you can change the strenght of vibrations when using patterns.

Kittycat: good question. IThe original was not waterproof, so some people may choose to upgrade to get that feature, plus to test if it is more powerful etc. But I heard the original was popular. Plus since it is made of plastic, I expect I could possibly get on with it better than I do with the Siri, but I learnt to like the Siri over time.

Laveila wrote:

Tbh I am mainly wondering how long the scent will last? I use the Lelo Siri like once a week, sometimes once in forthnight and I am not sure it would last long, with this relatively frequent use of similar toy (so I could expect about the same frequency).

Plus I am also sensitive to chemicals put on my private parts, so I am bit wondering about the irritations. I would def not buy it anytime soon, but out of curiosity I will for sure read and watch some reviews to see what people are sazing about it after using it for a while.

Plus I am wondering how more powerful it is. I know that Lelo is not as powerful as We Vibe, but for me its one of the reasons I prefer their toys, because I find they have more strenght varieties, and do not go as high as We Vibe. Just my preference. Plus I like you can change the strenght of vibrations when using patterns.

Kittycat: good question. IThe original was not waterproof, so some people may choose to upgrade to get that feature, plus to test if it is more powerful etc. But I heard the original was popular. Plus since it is made of plastic, I expect I could possibly get on with it better than I do with the Siri, but I learnt to like the Siri over time.

Hmm well as soon as Lovehoney stock it, I'll guess we'll see

There are a few bloggers out there who have reviewed the lelo lily 2, if you want to know what they are like before they are stocked here.

JM88 wrote:

There are a few bloggers out there who have reviewed the lelo lily 2, if you want to know what they are like before they are stocked here.

Ok I'll have a look :)

yes please go check out the reviews my first impressions are the lavender doesnt smell nice at all

and to smell it you will have to put it unde ryour nose u wont be able to smell it whilst masturbating

p.s i have the siri 2 and profer that over the lily 2 ;)

The Nea 2 is up for sale today! Wonder if the Lily will follow? The Nea 2 looks amazing