Lelo Loki

Well, after a long morning it came...and hopefully I'll be doing so in a couple of hours too! I'll update with a full review once I've finished putting it through it's paces.

I'm no stranger to prostate massagers, I've tried everything from the Nexus Revos to the L'Amora Rosa. The only thing that got me close though was the Lelo Bruno. Sadly battery life cut out at 1 hour, despite an advertised longer time.

With more power and longer battery life I'm hoping the Lelo Loki can get me where I want, to that elusive prostate orgasm. Fingers crossed! Will let you all know later on today.

J

1 Like

Hey I noticed you just made another thread really similar to this one, it's best if you keep the conversation to one post as to not clog up the forum :)

1 Like

Hi There 

Happy to hear it has arrived and I look forward to receiving the site review :) 

Please take a moment to look at the welcome thread, we do have a specific area to discuss recent purchases here .

I have also linked a few threads specific to prostate toy on your last thread. 

To stop saturation in the forum on the same topics, we do like the discussions to happen over on already related topics. So I will close this so you can continue talks on lateset purchases on the thread linked :) 

An introduction thread would be a fab place to start too :) 

1 Like