Lelo Mia 2 vs We Vibe Salsa/Tango

Hi.
I'm kind of new to the sex toy world.
And it's quite hard to choose a toy online when there are so many of them.
Till this day I've only had the Rocks off 80mm bullet vibe (the 7 speed one).
And now I want a rechargeable one because the rocks off batteries are not standard and sometimes hard to find.

So I'm choosing between Lelo Mia 2 and We Vibe Salsa/Tango.
I've read dozens of reviews on both of them. What bothers me about Salsa that it will be too powerful for me even on the lowest setting. Assuming this from what I've seen on youtube.
What bothers me in Mia 2 that it won't be powerful enough.
So I'd like to hear opinions from lovehoney forum members.
Would be very grateful.

P.S. Maybe there is a bullet vibe just as powerful as the rocks-off, but with standard AA/AAA batteries?

Did you know, if you're in the uk, lovehoney have a 365 day returns policy. This means you can try something and if you don't like it send it back (yes even used) for a refund...

There is the rechargeable rocks off one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27500 but I haven't tried it...I have the rocks off 80mm and plan on upgrading it to the rechargeable at some point. I have other rechargeable bullets that are fantastic, the vibrations are stronger than battery powered and you don't need to worry about batteries at all

Sum sub,
unfortunately I'm not in uk and lovehoney has stopped delivering items to the country I live in. I was lucky to make an order, but it didn't include the rechargeable vibe because I was still thinking about which one to buy. :)
So I'm forced to look elsewhere and those shops don't have this kind of policy.

LibraLover, yes, i know that the Rocks-off has one, but it's not waterproof and thats a big no no for me. Also as I understand you can't charge it without that charging dock. Not really discreet. :(

![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) I hope you find one you like!

![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) I hope you find one you like!

Thanks, yeah, i'm a very picky person. Sometimes it annoys my friends and family very much :D

You're better off being picky and getting the right one! Especially if you can't return it. Have you looked at Lovehoney on Amazon to see if they ship to your country, they have the same 365 return policy

If it's fulfilled by amazon then yes, they do ship. But the products which are dispatched by Lovehoney, then no...they don't. That's a pity cause I fell in love with this online shop and hoped to order much more of the things.

I may not be totally correct here, but there is a Lovehoney seller on ebay. I always assumed they were official, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. I only mention this because they ship worldwide and have a 60 day returns policy. It could be an option to shop here without shopping direct from the website?