Lelo Noa vs We Vibe

Hey, guys! I have both on my wishlist, actually just ordered the We Vibe 4 Plus. But Lelo Noa just looks... different.

Does anyone have both, is it worth having them both or should I just rule Lelo Noa out after ordering We Vibe?

I didn't find any blogs or websites that had both products reviewed (by the same person), and this has been eating me out for months now...

Maybe one day I should order Noa two from LH and just return in if it doesn't do it for me, but it's a trouble, and if anyone has been through this, share your experience, please! :-)

I'm really curious about this too because I'm torn between both of them myself! The main draw of the We Vibe 4 Plus for me is the fact that it can be controlled by an app whereas Noa doesn't even have a remote. I do love the design of the Noa though. Do review both of them if you decide to make the plunge and get the Noa! So jealous. :3

Minkish Minx wrote:

I'm really curious about this too because I'm torn between both of them myself! The main draw of the We Vibe 4 Plus for me is the fact that it can be controlled by an app whereas Noa doesn't even have a remote. I do love the design of the Noa though. Do review both of them if you decide to make the plunge and get the Noa! So jealous. :3

I believe you can use any LELO SenseMotion remote control with the Noa - but there isn't one included.

I think the NOA looks very like the old design of the we-vibe, which had nothing but problems in terms of fitting women comfortably and had a tendancy to slide about during intercourse. I personally wouldn't bother with it just for that reason. And it doesn't even have a remote or anything, does it? That was a major problem for us with the old we-vibes. They'll give you the same kind of orgasm anyway and you just bought a far more advanced one, so I would only buy it if you absolutely need to satisfy that curiosity! I think you'd only end up returning it, but that's just me :)

Yeap, I think you are right, guys!

I absolutely love the we vibe app and so far - I am sooo satisfied with it (still experimenting with all the possible way of using it, cause it's waaaay more than a couple toy, this is why I haven't written my review yet), that I don't think I will bother trying the Lelo. The more I look at it, the more I think it would be either uncomfy, or paiful, or both. Or at least - slipping and not staying in place... It looks soooo so hot, but... As Epiphora said in her latest review of Ora 2 - do Lelo just expect people to keep buying them just for the looks... Don't get me wrong, the things that I own from Lelo, are one of my all time fav toys, but that's only because I've kept myself from buying their failures and I am getting the feeling that Noa might be one...

It's definitely not one of their well-known toys, almost no reviews on the big sex testers blogs and... maybe there's a reason... People either got so scared after Ida, and refused to even give it a try, or it's just another failure. Not even a best-know one, LOL

Alice, I checked and it turns out that it DOES work with SenseMotion remote control, if one has it from another Lelo toy.

The alternative of Noa, that comes with a remote is Lelo Tiani.