Lelo or We Vibe ?

Just wondering if anyone here has experiance with using Lelo and We Vibe toys,

Which make is better ?

Id love to know what people think on this too, ive been debating getting one for a while, but un sure of which ones better,

K

I haven't tried any Lelo toys, but I have tried a few We-Vibe ones. In my opinion, the We-Vibe Touch is an excellent toy, but only lasts about 20-25 minutes on a charge running on high. I also bought the We-Vibe 3, but the vibrations aren't anything to write home about. Relatively weak. Also, I found that the We-Vibe 3 moves around a lot during intercourse, rendering it pretty much useless as a couple's toy. I have heard good things about We-Vibe's Tango and Salsa, but I haven't tried either. I believe they have the same motor as the Touch, though, which I do love.

I think it depends which toys specifially you are considering. I have the we-vibe 3 and 3 or 4 lelo's, but depends what you are looking for?

I love my Lelo's, def worth the money, such great quality and def do the job. We-vibe I'm not fussed on but I'm single now and it's more a couples toy, altho can be used with a dildo, maybe I should dig it out again lol...

I think its up to preference. I love my Lelo. I do have We Vibe Tango, but I prefer Lelo as there are more speed options. Although I have to say that Tango is bit stronger. So it is up to what you prefer.

Thanks everyone. Definitely something to try out.

lelo are very good quality

LELO all the way, much better products with the finish, strength, charge/usage time. esp their medium wand :)

I love the We-Vibe 3 for use during penetration - sex or a toy.

I also love LELO and have many more of their toys.

LELO have a wider range but We-Vibe is for use during penetration. If I had to choose I would say LELO as they have a better range and are a bit better quality too.

Lelo it is :) or both

We (well I) bought the WeVibe 3 a few weeks ago.

Its awesome.

Pop it in at the start of foreplay and suddenly I have a magic penis :)

Its not powerful enough on its own, but it gets her 95% of the way there.

There can be an issue with, chaffing, and the lelo reviews mentioned its textured surface.

I have the wevibe 3 and a few lelos invcluding the noa which is like the wevibe, I prefer the lelos to the wevibe