Lelo Siri help

I am thinking to buy the Lelo Siri.
Thing i really want to know and ask if anyone could compare Mona 2 to Siri. Particularly strength of vibrations.
I love my Mona 2 and it is powerful enough and i am wondering if Siri is as powerful as Mona 2?

Hello,

I just tested them quickly. The Mona2 is noticably more powerful. The Siri is not weak, but it is the original Siri, Lelo did not upgrade it yet as far as I know.

Siri is not waterproof, but the quality of build is good for both. I do think that the Siri seems to hold the charge for longer when not in use compared to Mona 2 though.

What else would you like to know?

Oh thank you Laveila for comparing them for me. I know its not waterproof and took it on board, i think it would be ok with me. My only concern is power. Is Siri more powerful than Mia 2?
I use my Mona 2 mostly externally and thought i'd go for Siri as it is smaller and has very similar shape. Mia 2 is fine but i cant really get over the edge with her.

Dota wrote:

Oh thank you Laveila for comparing them for me. I know its not waterproof and took it on board, i think it would be ok with me. My only concern is power. Is Siri more powerful than Mia 2?
I use my Mona 2 mostly externally and thought i'd go for Siri as it is smaller and has very similar shape. Mia 2 is fine but i cant really get over the edge with her.

Yep, I'm my opinion Siri is more powerful than Mia 2. Siri is my favourite ever toy!!

He he Alice i know its your favourite, i read your review! :)
Oh decisions decisions.