Length of anal beads

Hi peeps,

I'd love to hear from folks that have experience with larger (longer) anal beads toys. I'm thinking about getting the cannonballs giant beads but the length worries me. I dont need to have the whole 13 inches inserted but would like to get all three balls in. I can do the 6cm diameter easy but it's the length that I'm not sure about. I know an 8inch dildo fits nicely, those three balls are probably more than 10.

So is anyone here with any knowledge of this sort that they might share? I dont want to spend the money on something I won't be able to fully use. Can I train myself to take all three or is it possible that my body just won't accept something this long? Are there any added dangers involved that I haven't yet experiences with going deep like this?

I have a set of anal beads that I purchased some years ago which I am pretty sure came from LH but they no longer supply it. It is five anal beads and each one is 8.25cm. Whilst I can and do take much bigger in dildos the sensation with these anal beads is very different since once the bead is in then you close up so gives you a very different sensation in terms of being full. I can get two in and have partially got a third in but I’m still working on it. Whether I will ever get all five in is debatable but you never know. It also sits there up against my prostate. I wouldn’t let the not knowing if you can get all the beads in stop you purchasing as I’m sure you will have an enjoyable time with what you do achieve and you never know maybe you will get them all in. Worse case don’t forget LH’s no quibble money return.

Most beads are more flexible than a dildo so fit more snugly and you can get a bit more length inside, but I would always suggest going smaller than larger until you feel 100% confident. I had a good 9 inch bead set and that seemed far more comfortable than a standard 7 inch toy.

I would have thought you would be able to get them all in, at the very least a little practice should get you there. T says 13 inch insertsble but a good 2 Inches is after the last ball and the balls will bend and squish together to fit I suspect.