Length or Girth

Just a question to throw out there, mainly to the ladies, what do you prefer Girth or Length, I'm of average length but have a good girth and so far have always been able to pleasure my partners, just wondered if to much emphasis is put on the length of a man's penis....Causing worry for no reason to loads of men!!

Your thoughts would be welcome

xx

Girth wins every time for me!

Girth for me :) i like the full feeling

Definitely girth. Cervix bashing is not nice, and from what I've heard the nerves or whatever are located just past the entrance of the vagina so it really is the girth that matters. There is of course the g-spot and some women like it when the penis stimulates that so you need the length but its never done anything for me, so definitely girth.

Both is good xx

Girth. Like ppd cervix bashing is not great. My partner is both but the length can in fact get a bit annoying coz I can get sure quickly during sex or we have to be very restrained etc! :) xx

Girth for me. Like PPD and Char have both said having something continuously bashing against your cervix does not feel pleasant at all.

the wife loves both

1 Like

Girth for me too

I don't care really either way, long, short, fat or thin, as long as the owner knows how to use it. :)

Cant have I both or is that greedy

Girth, I love feeling him in me, without feeling like he could tickle my tonsils at the same time!!! ;)

iI like your post

Ideally both but if I had to choose girth!

sexyjess21 wrote:

Ideally both but if I had to choose girth!

Haha, you don't ask for much. Lol

Both